Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-14-2017, 02:33 PM   #71
ThatRedFirebird

Drives: 2002 Pontiac T/Am, 2016 Camaro 2SS
Hood and wing ordered - Mark was invaluable in helping me through the process and the price was just too good to pass up.

Thank you!

Last edited by ThatRedFirebird; 11-15-2017 at 06:46 AM.
ThatRedFirebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:37 PM   #72
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
When did you place your order?
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:39 PM   #73
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdave18629 View Post
Have the Hood in CF with window, Skorpion, and Iroc Rims all on the way....or at least on order. Hoping for an early Christmas!

This of course will mean jewelry for the wife
Hahaha Same + Spoiler as well for me. Had my hood order in on the 12th of October and the rest in on the 24th of October. But I think we should all be aware hes in a transition had SEMA and is pretty much a 1 man operation.

Still cant wait.... Super excited.

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:58 AM   #74
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
^^Thanks guys! Yeah, officially no longer a one man operation thankfully lol.

June till October thrashing on the IROC

First week of November SEMA

Second week we moved into a new facility, hired two designers full time to do our prototyping and also my old partner Jeff to maintain the website, process orders and answer shipping questions.

Even with 20 hours in my normal day (I sleep 4 usually), it was too much for one person, especially since about mid-October that 4 hour sleep only came every OTHER day lol.

I promise any one who is waiting on anything or anything that has taken longer due to all of this you will have the best fitting parts made for these cars and anything you want in the future I always take care of my repeat customers with as deep of a discount as I can possibly give

I literally just turned down a LARGE (6 figure) purchase order because the company wanted exclusivity AND wanted to raise prices.

I'd rather sell directly for less (well, even at 30% off it's more than that company was paying for the parts actually) than see my prices sky rocket and the parts not end up on cars... that's the whole point of making parts for me, I want to see my ideas enjoyed by others
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:59 AM   #75
6LE Designs

SEMA30 still works for 30% off (that was the 30% I reference above) just enter the discount code at check out
Old 11-15-2017, 08:59 AM   #76
Mighunter

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
Appreciate your hard work. No rush on the hood i ordered, car is put away for the winter
Mighunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:47 PM   #77
Aboynamedsue

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
SEMA30 still works for 30% off (that was the 30% I reference above) just enter the discount code at check out
That's a great deal. I saw the Z28 style seats for sale on the website, but the description was referencing trucks. Do these fit a 2017 Camaro SS? If so, do you offer what is needed to mount them? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-16-2017, 01:52 AM   #78
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighunter View Post
Appreciate your hard work. No rush on the hood i ordered, car is put away for the winter
Thanks !
Old 11-16-2017, 01:54 AM   #79
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboynamedsue View Post
That's a great deal. I saw the Z28 style seats for sale on the website, but the description was referencing trucks. Do these fit a 2017 Camaro SS? If so, do you offer what is needed to mount them? Thanks in advance.

Well, here's the story behind those lol...

I started to try to make them for our cars pretty much as soon as I bought mine in January '16.

Brackets proved tricky but then the harness seemed impossible so I abandoned it lol.

Of course, I HAD to get seats in the IROC-Z so I figured out the brackets (weren't that big a deal just needed extra stuff, like seat belt mounts, compared to the brackets I make for 4th Gens) BUT I still haven't had time to figure out the wiring.

Long story short, I can sell you seats and I can sell you brackets I just am not ready on guiding you through making your airbag light not come on (as these seats do NOT come with airbags, the point of them is to drop weight but be comfortable and look good)...
Old 11-16-2017, 10:33 AM   #80
Aboynamedsue

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
Well, here's the story behind those lol...

I started to try to make them for our cars pretty much as soon as I bought mine in January '16.

Brackets proved tricky but then the harness seemed impossible so I abandoned it lol.

Of course, I HAD to get seats in the IROC-Z so I figured out the brackets (weren't that big a deal just needed extra stuff, like seat belt mounts, compared to the brackets I make for 4th Gens) BUT I still haven't had time to figure out the wiring.

Long story short, I can sell you seats and I can sell you brackets I just am not ready on guiding you through making your airbag light not come on (as these seats do NOT come with airbags, the point of them is to drop weight but be comfortable and look good)...
Could you please pm me a price for just the driver seat (black cloth) with the brackets and seat belt mounts? Also, do you know of anyone who might be able to help with the airbag light? Thanks!
Old 11-16-2017, 03:29 PM   #81
Lemooreace

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS, Black/Red
Please bring back the custom instrument/gauge backing/faces. I ordered (2X) and was then cancelled (2x) only to see the same one I ordered show up on the IROC Z car. It was kind of a disapointment from a customer perspective.
Lemooreace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:27 PM   #82
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemooreace View Post
Please bring back the custom instrument/gauge backing/faces. I ordered (2X) and was then cancelled (2x) only to see the same one I ordered show up on the IROC Z car. It was kind of a disapointment from a customer perspective.
I Could be wrong but if I remember properly he mentioned that the cluster pictured in the iroc z car was not the iroc z cluster he did not have time to get it in that it was just his standard SS aftermarket one he had already installed.

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 03:43 AM   #83
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemooreace View Post
The ones on the IROC car are the first overlays we ever made two years ago. That's why they say SS and have the old logo GM told us to stop using lol.

Our old vendor is in jail for the next 12 years. We have a new person I walked through how we make them and he's working on his own system, still working kinks out hence none in my own personal car lol.
Old 11-17-2017, 03:43 AM   #84
6LE Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
I Could be wrong but if I remember properly he mentioned that the cluster pictured in the iroc z car was not the iroc z cluster he did not have time to get it in that it was just his standard SS aftermarket one he had already installed.
You are correct