Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 10-07-2016, 03:01 PM   #71
sdmcss

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE, 1985 MCSS
They also have a White 2SS Vert, A8, NPP, MRC, White interior for $41,659!! Originally $54K+
sdmcss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 03:31 PM   #72
CAM-FIFTY

Drives: 2016 Red Hot 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooden View Post
I am not going to post paperwork with my info on it, but I will post the screenshot of the car for sale on their website:
Congrats on the steal of a deal and the new 2SS !!
CAM-FIFTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 04:17 PM   #73
SSSHYBOY

Drives: 2SS convertible, black,black
As a mortgage broker with over 40 years in the business, I have written hundreds of newspaper columns.. One was " BEAT YOUR LENDER".. It works on cars and your house mortgage... The bottom line; pay more. If the payment is $350; pay $360-400 or whatever extra you can, whenever you can. That will start reducing the principal and stop all future interest on the overpayment. You can do this monthly or when you get the tax refund or, as I said, whenever you can throw in an extra $10.00

The computer will automatically apply the extra payment to principal. If anybody would like the article, just PM me or send an email to peter0000@gmail.com
Old 10-07-2016, 05:24 PM   #74
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSHYBOY View Post
As a mortgage broker with over 40 years in the business, I have written hundreds of newspaper columns.. One was " BEAT YOUR LENDER".. It works on cars and your house mortgage... The bottom line; pay more. If the payment is $350; pay $360-400 or whatever extra you can, whenever you can. That will start reducing the principal and stop all future interest on the overpayment. You can do this monthly or when you get the tax refund or, as I said, whenever you can throw in an extra $10.00

The computer will automatically apply the extra payment to principal. If anybody would like the article, just PM me or send an email to peter0000@gmail.com
I'm 37 years old and have zero experience in mortgage or financial services and I could have given this advice
"If you pay more every month, you'll pay off your car faster and pay less in interest charges!"
MAGIC!
Eric SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:27 PM   #75
reeper

Drives: 2010 HD D/A, 2015 Z06, 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmcss View Post
They also have a White 2SS Vert, A8, NPP, MRC, White interior for $41,659!! Originally $54K+
What's weird is they have it marked down less then a 2016 2ss coupe at $42,224. Maybe Summit White doesn't sell well there?
OEM Blackout tail-lamps
OEM SEMA Grille
35% window tint
Black glow-tie
BMR Suspension (Pretty much everything)
ACS rear-deck spoiler
Rotofab CAI
Lolly-pop red rotors by Madison Powder Coating
reeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:35 PM   #76
cooden

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS & '15 Durango R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by reeper View Post
What's weird is they have it marked down less then a 2016 2ss coupe at $42,224. Maybe Summit White doesn't sell well there?
They told me that they were putting bonus tags and offering additional money off on cars/trucks that had been in their inventory a long time.
cooden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:13 AM   #77
gmurad

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I was about to complain about getting my 2016 Camaro 2SS with wheels, nav, dual exhaust, MRC, and black out decals/hash marks for $51660 (~60K after taxes and fees), but this is in Canada and was back in April. Converting that to USD it's about $38859 - I guess it's no not so bad for April.

Since we get paid in CAD dollars it sucks anyways, we get screwed for cars here.

Hopefully I can sell my car to someone in the US a few years down the road when it's time.
gmurad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:59 AM   #78
dpevans

Drives: 2024 Riverside Blue 2SS 1LE
what are the discounts. Is there a trade in calculated in that number? what are the rebates you are getting? I find it hard to believe a dealer is selling it at a loss for them.
dpevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:41 AM   #79
cooden

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS & '15 Durango R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpevans View Post
what are the discounts. Is there a trade in calculated in that number? what are the rebates you are getting? I find it hard to believe a dealer is selling it at a loss for them.
No trade in, no restrictions, no bs--I bought the car for $29,444. The salesman told me that this specific vehicle and a truck on their lot had been marked down even further because they had been in inventory the longest at the dealership. So if you have ever bought GM vehicles before, you'll notice that certain vehicles on the dealers lot might have extra incentives because they are old inventory. All I can guess is that the dealer was getting extra incentives from GM to clear out old inventory plus the 20% bonus tag. The paperwork says that they sold me the car for $38,305 and then the $8,861 bonus tag is applied which brings the vehicle down to $29,444. Believe me or not, that is what I bought the car for--I can't explain why they discounted it that much.

Like someone else mentioned above, look at the convertible they have for sale:

http://www.fredbeanschevrolet.com/Ve...-PA/2788143803

If you do the math, that car is roughly 24% off sticker.
cooden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:36 AM   #80
maraging

Drives: 15 1ss 1le
Id be in the market for a 1ss at 29k!
maraging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:47 AM   #81
TommyDuncan

Drives: 2016 SS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by reeper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooden View Post
They told me that they were putting bonus tags and offering additional money off on cars/trucks that had been in their inventory a long time.
I was told the same thing. A friend at a Dodge dealership told me what is currently in inventory has an effect on what they can order and they don't want to miss out.
There was a used 2016 on the lot for more $$$ than my new one so I think there is something to that.

Mine is a 2ss hot red w/calihari(brown) interior. The other discounted car was a 2ss blue w/ black and white interior. Maybe not the most popular combos? Neither had MRC either, which I really wanted.
TommyDuncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 02:10 PM   #82
rocket403

Drives: 80 Cutlass 403, 2010 FF RT
In 2011 I was able to work out a deal on a Challenger because it had been on the lot for 11 months, I had a Caliber that I had money owing on they were willing to roll it into the car. In the end picked up an RT for 28k and then they added the 12k that was owing on the other car to the total I ended up keeping the Caliber as well.
rocket403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 02:24 PM   #83
samsumon

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:

So, how much should i be paying? i can afford to put almost double my monthly payment every now and then, just wondering if i should.
samsumon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:38 PM   #84
BigGuy81
Account Suspended

Drives: Man
Send a message via ICQ to BigGuy81 Send a message via AIM to BigGuy81 Send a message via Yahoo to BigGuy81
Quote:

Paying extra on a loan lowers principal owed, interest accrued, and gets the loan paid sooner.

I have zero years experience and even I know this.
BigGuy81 is offline   Reply With Quote