Attached Images

gtfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 05:10 PM   #58
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Drives: '21 Wild Cherry ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT4Greg View Post
Congratulations and I don’t think you will regret the decision to buy one! Enjoy the drive and looks good too!👍
Thank you, sir.

Now why don’t my steering wheel Favorite buttons work...

It’s really weird driving it & not seeing yellow.

Need to change my avatar now...
Old 08-19-2020, 05:28 PM   #59
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Idk about the buttons but agree you need to change your avatar pic! I bet it’s a big difference with that LT4 now as compared to the LT1. You will become addicted to the extra hp and s/c whine.
Old 08-19-2020, 05:30 PM   #60
Scottyz
2019 ZL1 1LE MY GOON

Drives: 1980 Z28 Big Red.
Very sharp. Congratulations.
Scottyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 05:38 PM   #61
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Quote:
Idk about the buttons but agree you need to change your avatar pic! I bet it’s a big difference with that LT4 now as compared to the LT1. You will become addicted to the extra hp and s/c whine.
I no sooner pulled out of the dealership for the test drive & at the first stoplight a guy in a turbo Beemer asked if I wanted to race.

Haven’t had a chance to stretch it’s legs yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyz View Post
Very sharp. Congratulations.
I’m really just kinda in disbelief ATM.
Old 08-19-2020, 08:26 PM   #62
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

On the way home I was able to pass a few cars.

I gave the Timm Allen man grunt & the wife says to me “You’re in your glory aren’t ya?”

There was some return banter & she mentioning her getting knocked up tonight even I having had a vasectomy.

Oh & I took a pic for the avatar at the same place after I got the 1SS.
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2020, 08:43 PM   #63
arpad_m

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS A8
Looks gorgeous and has power, too, congrats

Magnuson TVS 2300 80mm pulley | Kooks 1 7/8" LT headers | JRE smooth idle terminator cam | LT4 FS & injectors | TSP forged pistons & rods
JMS PowerMAX | DSX flex fuel kit | Roto-Fab CAI | Soler 95mm LT5 TB | 1LE wheels | 1LE brakes | BMR rear cradle lockout | JRE custom tune

1100 - 1/30/18 | 2000 - 1/31/18
3000 - 2/06/18 TPW 2/26/18
3400 - 2/19/18 | 3800 - 2/26/18
4300 - 2/27/18 | 4B00 - 3/01/18
4200 - 3/05/18 | 4800 - 3/14/18
5000 - 3/16/18 | 6000 - 3/19/18
arpad_m is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 09:00 PM   #64
50MileSmile

Drives: 2023 2SS, 2018 1SS 1LE, 1993 Z/28
Wow, you’re making your wife and the local Bimmer Boys all hot. This is going to be quite a lifestyle change for you!

Congrats - looks great!
50MileSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 09:14 PM   #65
ZX-10R

Drives: 2019 ZL1 Riverside
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfoxy View Post
I no sooner pulled out of the dealership for the test drive & at the first stoplight a guy in a turbo Beemer asked if I wanted to race.
M car owners will race anyone and think they own the road

Get an Elite catch can installed ASAP to keep blowby off your blower lid and intake valves
ZX-10R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 09:33 PM   #66
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50MileSmile View Post
Wow, you’re making your wife and the local Bimmer Boys all hot. This is going to be quite a lifestyle change for you!

Congrats - looks great!
He did look the ghey. Then again, it could have been the BMW.
Old 08-19-2020, 09:43 PM   #67
LT4Greg

Hey gtfoxy, is your ZL1 a 10 speed auto or M6? And just wait with more driving time you will experience what us owners experience most all the time when driving ours that many drivers in cars and trucks will want to run you! I guess they can’t stand a ZL1 being able to outrun them especially owners of Chargers, Challengers, SUVs and trucks. Oh and other Camaros and Mustangs.
Old 08-20-2020, 12:01 AM   #68
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Quote:
Hey gtfoxy, is your ZL1 a 10 speed auto or M6? And just wait with more driving time you will experience what us owners experience most all the time when driving ours that many drivers in cars and trucks will want to run you! I guess they can’t stand a ZL1 being able to outrun them especially owners of Chargers, Challengers, SUVs and trucks. Oh and other Camaros and Mustangs.
10spd.

I really don’t care about racing any one anymore. It was fun when I used to, but I’ve honestly outgrown it.

It’s really not about being beat, or winning for that matter, I really don’t care about who’s is faster or slower, I really just care if I get a joy out of driving what I worked hard in life to earn & own. That’s it’s own reward.

Besides, where I live, no one really cares either. Right now the cost of getting a ticket for even speeding is more costly to me financially & work related than it’s worth.

My CDL is my livelihood, I came close to losing it once & I vowed I’d never be stupid like that again.

In all things practice moderation.

On the way home coming into town I had an open stretch a voice in my head said, “I could let ‘er rip right here.” & I was tempted, but I resisted the urge & just let the cruise hold. 1/2 mile up the road a Sheriff’s deputy was sitting off to the left. Had I given in to that urge, at that moment, it would have been most unfortunate. Something in my head said no, & I listened. I’m glad I did.
Old 08-20-2020, 12:26 AM   #69
Staves

Drives: women crazy
Quote:
10spd.

I really don’t care about racing any one anymore. It was fun when I used to, but I’ve honestly outgrown it.

It’s really not about being beat, or winning for that matter, I really don’t care about who’s is faster or slower, I really just care if I get a joy out of driving what I worked hard in life to earn & own. That’s it’s own reward.

Besides, where I live, no one really cares either. Right now the cost of getting a ticket for even speeding is more costly to me financially & work related than it’s worth.

My CDL is my livelihood, I came close to losing it once & I vowed I’d never be stupid like that again.

On the way home coming into town I had an open stretch a voice in my head said, “I could let ‘er rip right here.” & I was tempted, but I resisted the urge & just let the cruise hold. 1/2 mile up the road a Sheriff’s deputy was sitting off to the left. Had I given in to that urge, at that moment, it would have been most unfortunate. Something in my head said no, & I listened. I’m glad I did.
Waze
Old 08-20-2020, 06:45 AM   #70
LT4Greg

Quote:
10spd.

Totally agree and I don’t street race or track race mine either. People challenge me just about all the time I get out on the road and I just wave at them and let them speed down the road.