Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-12-2019, 03:42 PM   #57
Mr_Jones
DaBatMan

Drives: "Candi" 2018 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho2018GTPremium View Post
My wife bought a new '05 RX8 back around the time we met. I loved driving that car except I disliked the lack of low end torque. SS guys like to give the GT a hard time for torque at low rpms, but man, they've never driven a rotary! It was fun to wind out, though. Everything else about the car was pretty cool though. I loved the sporty interior, except what were they thinking with the holes in the sun visors?
Agreed. It was the 1st car I ever fell in love with. 9K redline would kill most cars but the RX8 loved it. For what it lacked on the low end it more than made up for in handling. But most of the folks that had them were sticking turbos and super chargers on them to remedy that. I may have done the same

I test drove a GT Prem back in '17 and had been leaning in that direction for my next ride... until I came across the Camaro. It totally snuck up on me.

Current Wives: 2018 Camaro 2LT RS MT / 2008 Avalanche 5.3L AFM

Ex-GF's: 2010 VW CC Lux 2.0T/ 2004 Mazda RX-8 GT MT/ 2001 A6 3.0T MT/ 2001 Navigator / 1995 Accord EX MT
Mr_Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:49 PM   #58
Dagstar

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
I test drove a GT Prem back in '17 and had been leaning in that direction for my next ride... until I came across the Camaro. It totally snuck up on me.
Haha, I was in the same boat. Had been looking at '18+ Mustangs for a few months then a family friend came by in a Camaro and my attention shifted...
Dagstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:13 PM   #59
cbr1100xx
Account Suspended

Drives: '14 Jetta 1.8, '19 1SS
My shadow gray metallic was once mistaken for satin steel metallic by someone. That bastard!!!!
cbr1100xx is offline   Reply With Quote