Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 04-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #57
Steves

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS RS
Tiana and I are in for sure.
Steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #58
IBM/2SS/RS/LS3
NorCal Camaro➎ Member

Drives: Bowties ONLY!!
Soooo, NorCal Camaro5??? (NCC5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
NorCal for sure....

Im gonna throw in 2 more cents.... Ive done tshirts on another forum, and its tough (Impossible) to please everyone, BUT..... I do agree that we need to think of our lady C5 members and get appropriate shirts for them.

I also know that it is a substantial investment to get these made (whether people order them or NOT). So, Jeff, if you want some help, I am willing to kick down to get these made. Like I said, Ive done this before, but it was a simple silkscreen tshirt, no color choices or nada.

2011, our best year so far!

Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA CHEVY View Post
Agreed...I started up a clothing deal a while back and it was not cheap even for doing just nice T-shirts...any idea what pricing was going to run you Jeff per shirt?

Thanks Jason.. If we vote on everything, majority rules right??
I was thinking after I get pricing to just do the paypal thing and I'm not doing this to make money. I have a hook up from work that does all of our logo hats & shirts and they can get whatever we want. Yes, womens shirts, tanks and anything else.

The bowling shirts might run around $50 and I'll let everyone know once we decide on a logo.

I'll take on the shirts and any logos but who is gonna head this thing? We need a Pres, Vice Pres, Sec and so on.

Step up people!!
Old 04-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #59
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Drives: "HILLARY" :D
I'm too far to be in a position of power :(
Old 04-21-2011, 11:32 PM   #60
cyberLS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey LS
I dont think i should be in a position of power there are others that should be above me for sure but i am willing to help with anything need but i dont need a position or anything
cyberLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:01 AM   #61
Bay Area SS

Drives: 2010 rs/2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by IOM_ROCKER View Post
My vote is for #1.
I like number 1 ! Anyone not like just t shirts?? lol
Bay Area SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:25 AM   #62
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
Ya majority rules on the design/style.

Ive got a lot of experience leading people and organizing events etc. But being a new dad has taken up most of my time, so I'll be happy to support whoever needs it.

Already have a couple of events in the works!

J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-22-2011, 12:48 AM   #63
gemjewel6

Drives: 2010 2LT/Imperial Blue/Manual
I just read this thread...

I vote for logo #1, norcal, anddddd I love the baseball shirt! The other ones are a bit too uh..."manly" for my taste.
gemjewel6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:50 AM   #64
IBM/2SS/RS/LS3
NorCal Camaro➎ Member

Stick with the GG Bridge in the logo???
Old 04-22-2011, 01:15 AM   #65
Chevyg1rl

Drives: Chevys
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberLS View Post
I dont think i should be in a position of power there are others that should be above me for sure but i am willing to help with anything need but i dont need a position or anything
cop out!

I like the GG Bridge, don't have a favorite, either is fine. If we're going to go with Norcal then maybe leave off SF Bay Area and just list Camaro5? I like NCC5. Do we have to get the shirts from your contact? I'm asking because my boy had shirts and hats made for his business and it was going to cost a fortune. He ended up having his Teamster brother's wife make them. She scanned the logo and now we bring her whatever we want and she stitches it.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:36 AM   #66
IBM/2SS/RS/LS3
NorCal Camaro➎ Member

We don't have to use my contact but they did hats for us for $7 each (Flex Fit with embroidery) and that's pretty cheap.

Should I leave out the .com?

Last edited by IBM/2SS/RS/LS3; 04-23-2011 at 06:12 PM.
IBM/2SS/RS/LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:55 AM   #67
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
That is a great price.... Lets do hats next! (I am destined to have a hat on my head at all times lol)

Lets see it without the .com
Old 04-22-2011, 02:16 AM   #68
Mickmunster

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT RS
1. Yea i like the logo and I think it would look better without the .com
2. I dont mind being in charge because right now im pretty much free during the daytime and weekends so yea ill throw my name for the running of pres or vp haha.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:48 AM   #69
BLACOWT

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Ive been crazy busy for the last few days with work hittin that overtime to cover all my EXPENSES for my baby lol ....... but i am definitely happy to see all the responses i got on this post ....looks like we have a pretty decent number of members that would be up for something like this in the nor cal area ......we should plan a meet sometime in the next couple weeks around everyones schedule to actually get a head count of how many people we are talking .....that would also make the t-shirt costs and materials needed alot more realistic so we can work out a group price ....... if u replied to this thread feel free to add me on the friends list or if someone knows how to create a group we can all get together that way .....and im out in san mateo area just to give a more exact location ...hope to hear back from yall i see lots of potential here for a pretty good sized nor cal cruise ...def picture worthy
-Solo HF Cats / Borla ATAK Catback / Black Powder CAI Inc. Intake / Black Heritage Grille / Wrapped in 5% tint all around / GTS Blackout Covers (Tail Lights) / Black Out Kit (side markers,reverse lights) / Bowtie Delete front and rear / Gloss Black Tail Light Bezels / Black GM Splash Guards / AAC LED Conversion Kit (RED)

Future mods coming soon: kooks 1 7/8 LT's / PFADT Stage 3 performance kit /Powder coat rims (Gloss Black)
BLACOWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:19 AM   #70
2010rod
JAWS

Drives: 2010 2SS Silver Ice Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickmunster View Post
1. Yea i like the logo and I think it would look better without the .com
2. I dont mind being in charge because right now im pretty much free during the daytime and weekends so yea ill throw my name for the running of pres or vp haha.
I'll second your nomination!