Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

AWE Tuning

Old 03-30-2017, 08:52 AM   #57
TBSS2008

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS/2SS blk 6M
I can agree with the other previous C6 Grand Sport owners. This new Camaro with all its tech vs the old tech on the C6 is really hard to beat. But I did keep my 2011 Corvette Grand Sport because I love removing the top basically making it a convertible. And the Corvette has an older rawness to it I still love.

My 2016 Camaro SS replaces my 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP may it RIP. I unfortunately totaled it trying to miss a deer out on a country road. No matter how much fun my friends made of my girly Solstice I absolutely loved it, small, quick, turbo convertible. So now I use the Corvette in its place on nice sunny days. The Camaro SS is a fantastic buy spent 10k less on it then the Grand Sport for the same performance. Love the rev match feature too, really wish my Corvette had that.
Attached Images

Last edited by TBSS2008; 03-30-2017 at 09:15 AM.
TBSS2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:24 PM   #58
ljc

Drives: 2ss Nightfall Grey
Each and every drive of my Camaro I reflect on my LS3 C6 and compare. I truly miss the removable targa top; but the new technology, rev matching, and the shifter of this Camaro is on point. Taking off from 1st to 2nd is much better in the Camaro if applying a lot of speed due to the heavier weight and less wheel spin...just my opinion. Overall, I did enjoy the Corvette and am happy with the 2ss.
ljc is offline   Reply With Quote