Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-16-2016, 12:34 PM   #57
Bodyslide

Drives: Traded in 2016 BLUE VELVET 2LT RS
Here's the Blue Velvet for the 16...
Attached Images

Bodyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 12:43 PM   #58
pdrumans

Drives: 2LT Red Hot 2.0t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyslide View Post
Here's the Blue Velvet for the 16...
BV is definitely a color that shows better in person. Especially in direct sunlight.
It is a beautiful color
pdrumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 12:57 PM   #59
Blubyu2

Drives: 2016 2SS Hyper Blue
Hyper Blue, It is a awesome color I get more compliments on the color than the car.
Blubyu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 01:13 PM   #60
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 1LT
You have looked through the official color threads on here, right? I'm sure you'll find one with the effects and wheels you're looking for in Red Hot or Hyper Blue Metallic. If you haven't checked them out, make sure you have like hours of free time, because they are fantastic to flip through.

I have HBM because 1) blue is my favorite color, and 2) when my fiancée and I saw it in-person for the first time we both had to pick our jaws up off the floor. It's simply stunning.

I recently had a yellow Camaro convertible as a loaner. It had black wheels on it too. It looked great, but both my neighbor and family members said they preferred the blue. The metallic colors in general may have a bit more "pop" to them, if you're keen to that. They tend to be more showy.

Hyper blue metallic went to a premium color for the 17s due to its popularity. So yes, it's arguably the most purchased color. You will still stand out regardless though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2016, 01:27 PM   #61
SDG23

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stall View Post
Here to represent the bright yellow master race. It wasn't my first choice but I got a killer deal on a 2016 as the 2017s were coming in. Now that I have it, I wouldn't pick any other color. Get black wheels, tiny, and some tasteful black decals you're looking at a badass car that can't be ignored. The only downside is everyone will call it bumblebee regardless of whether or not you get the rally stripes >.<

Love your SS, yellow is a great color!
Old 09-16-2016, 09:36 PM   #62
Cholley7

Drives: Black 2010
Hey everyone sorry iv been off the forum for a day and you guys flooded the comments haha but that's a good thing! But I appreciate all your opinions and preferences its nice to hear what other people think as well even though it's solemnly up to me in the end. I'm still partial on HBM though haha and I stopped at my local the dealer today and got to see my first red hot camaro with the black wheels and stripes and I must say that looked great! But basically it's between blue or red I'm thinking. But who knows guess I'll wait and see!!
Cholley7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 01:06 AM   #63
RagingHawk

Drives: Fuel efficient compact sedan :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stall View Post
Here to represent the bright yellow master race. It wasn't my first choice but I got a killer deal on a 2016 as the 2017s were coming in. Now that I have it, I wouldn't pick any other color. Get black wheels, tint, and some tasteful black decals you're looking at a badass car that can't be ignored. The only downside is everyone will call it bumblebee regardless of whether or not you get the rally stripes >.<

Loool, finally someone got it, looks really good man, I'm really jealous!
RagingHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 07:51 AM   #64
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
I went with night fall gray and my second choice would be white. This car looks so crisp in white! Blue velvet is awesome too but I ruled it out because my ZL1 was blue ray

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 07:00 PM   #65
JaxChris

Drives: '16 2SS GD1 MX0 NPP F55 IO6
There are way less people buying the red colors this time. If you want your car to stand out more, get the red. If I did it again, I would probably got gray or white -- but they are equally popular. Too many of us went with Hyper Blue and GM upped the price on it to milk the demand.
JaxChris is offline   Reply With Quote