#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Bigwormgraphix

Old 10-05-2009, 02:15 AM   #57
a6pk2go

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks35 View Post
So I stop at a gas station to fill up the SS. There is a guy on the other side of the pumps. He looks over and says "don't you think it is a little irresponsible in todays economy to buy a car like that? Doesn't it get like 8 MPG?" I couldn't believe that he said that then I look over and see what he is driving......A FREAKING TOYOTA!!!!!!!!!

So I say....
First of all I have 426HP and get 24 MPG...Second...IT IS A CAMARO....And third.....This is where I let him have it........... Where do you get #$%^% off saying anything about my AMERICAN car when you are driving a %$&*&$ TOYOTA???? I think anyone that drives foreign in this state should be *^^%^ slapped and be standing in the unemployment line. It is because of idiots like you that this state is in the shape it is in. (Sorry I am in Michigan so I see the effects of the big 3 firsthand) He then tries to say the usual respone of "yea but it is built in....." I stop him again and tell him "I don't care where it is assembled the profits go overseas." He then jumps in his FOREIGN TRASH with his fartcan exhaust and leaves.

I was HOT....Was I out of line? And before anyone asks I am not an employee of the big 3 I am actualy a police officer so I have no actual ties to the big three at all. This is just the way I feel.....Am I just one of the few left that feels this way????
Dang it dude............didn't you have a PR-24 you could have used?
a6pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:22 AM   #58
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Quote:
So I stop at a gas station to fill up the SS. There is a guy on the other side of the pumps. He looks over and says "don't you think it is a little irresponsible in todays economy to buy a car like that? Doesn't it get like 8 MPG?" I couldn't believe that he said that then I look over and see what he is driving......A FREAKING TOYOTA!!!!!!!!!

So I say....
First of all I have 426HP and get 24 MPG...Second...IT IS A CAMARO....And third.....This is where I let him have it........... Where do you get #$%^% off saying anything about my AMERICAN car when you are driving a %$&*&$ TOYOTA???? I think anyone that drives foreign in this state should be *^^%^ slapped and be standing in the unemployment line. It is because of idiots like you that this state is in the shape it is in. (Sorry I am in Michigan so I see the effects of the big 3 firsthand) He then tries to say the usual respone of "yea but it is built in....." I stop him again and tell him "I don't care where it is assembled the profits go overseas." He then jumps in his FOREIGN TRASH with his fartcan exhaust and leaves.

I was HOT....Was I out of line? And before anyone asks I am not an employee of the big 3 I am actualy a police officer so I have no actual ties to the big three at all. This is just the way I feel.....Am I just one of the few left that feels this way????
Thrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:26 AM   #59
JJ#48Racing

Drives: 1998 Camaro SS
I would have basically said what you said, but with a little more tact. The way you presented your argument he probably drove away thinking "what an *ss" instead of thinking "wow, I must have the wrong assumption of those GM cars". Take the high road next time while stating your case, it'll go alot farther. Oh, and good thing he didn't know your american car is built in Canada.
JJ#48Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:35 AM   #60
JJ#48Racing

Drives: 1998 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfieboy View Post
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
I would have asked him "have you ever had a 12" ****** wrapped around your head before"?

He would have said "no"!

I then would have started shouting as I point at him "hey look, it's the world's first a**hole Baby"!!!

But that's just me.

lmao..

man you ARE awesome.lol
Uh...what if he was a C-section baby?
JJ#48Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:20 AM   #61
manimsoblack

Drives: 04 Pontiac Grand Am, 08 Ninja 650r
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ#48Racing View Post
Uh...what if he was a C-section baby?
I was gonna say that.

Also props to OP.
manimsoblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:18 AM   #62
comiskeybum
Banned

Drives: 2010 Chevy Equinox LS
there is no need for "tact" when someone who dosent know you calls you out on something stupid like that.

as i said before........his car was deserving of a nutsack drug along his hood.........
comiskeybum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #63
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
NOPE!! I woulda said the same things--probably less nicely.
He started it with his "holier than thou" attitude. I hate that.

!! Your shoulda reamed him for not buying a MORE FUEL EFFICIENT Chevy.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:32 AM   #64
BluntObjection

Drives: 07 Cobalt Coupe LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ#48Racing View Post
I would have basically said what you said, but with a little more tact. The way you presented your argument he probably drove away thinking "what an *ss" instead of thinking "wow, I must have the wrong assumption of those GM cars". Take the high road next time while stating your case, it'll go alot farther. Oh, and good thing he didn't know your american car is built in Canada.
I would agree to say that he/she should've used more tact. He had to right to call the OP out.
Canada is still North Armerica. :p
I disagree about the foreign cars though. Toyota, Hundai, Mitsubishi, BMW...import or not, if the car fills the needs of the individual buying it, regardless of where its from then they should get it, and not have to worry about getting judged because of the car they drive.
BluntObjection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:32 AM   #65
99-LS1-SS
Waiting...

Drives: 2009 G8 GXP M6
I don't think you were harsh at all. He's lucky he didn't get his ass whipped. Pompous assholes like that really get on my nerves.
Suspension Mods: Pedders/Wretched basic drag pack - BMR trailing arms and toe rods
Misc Mods: Jamesbiz Catch can - GRRRR8 Heater hose relo kit
99-LS1-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:36 AM   #66
comiskeybum
Banned

Drives: 2010 Chevy Equinox LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluntObjection View Post
I would agree to say that he/she should've used more tact. He had to right to call the OP out.
Canada is still North Armerica. :p
I disagree about the foreign cars though. Toyota, Hundai, Mitsubishi, BMW...import or not, if the car fills the needs of the individual buying it, regardless of where its from then they should get it, and not have to worry about getting judged because of the car they drive.
um actually no. he does not have the right to be an asshole like that to someone he dosent know. its that same hippie mentality from the 60's.

trying to act like they have the answers but in reality they are idiots
comiskeybum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:43 AM   #67
BluntObjection

Drives: 07 Cobalt Coupe LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiskeybum View Post
um actually no. he does not have the right to be an asshole like that to someone he dosent know. its that same hippie mentality from the 60's.

trying to act like they have the answers but in reality they are idiots
Where do you draw the conclusion that I believed he does have the right to be an asshole?...I never said he DID have the right to be an asshole. I said, and I quote.
"He(The individual in the Toyota) had no* right to call the OP(Orginal Poster) out."
BluntObjection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:43 AM   #68
DallasMaroLover

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM SS
That was awesome!! Regardless of your thoughts on either issue some people just don't know when to keep their hole shut. Maybe next time remember to shut up and bow down to the mighty Camaro.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:56 AM   #69
MrIcky

Drives: Dodge Ram Megacab & Cobalt SS
My opinion is, once he spoke negatively about your ride- then the gates are open. If he didn't want to hear it, then he should have kept his mouth shut.
MrIcky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:39 AM   #70
THUMPER20X
GM fix my PAINT U suck!

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS/RS 6Spd
I told a Prius driver straight up to "F*ck Off, go eat a granola bar" when I got a smug attitude last week. Right in front of about 30 people. I dont care, people piss me off in general lol.