Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 07-23-2018, 10:21 AM   #43
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCG Garnet Red View Post
I read a new Transformer movie is coming out in late December based on "Bumblebee". Maybe this is why the refresh looks like it does. Looking for sales lightning to strike again with the movie tie-in.
Bumblebee is a VW Beetle in the new movie, like he was originally before he mysteriously turned into a Camaro.

Refresh will sell some units. Nobody here can predict how many or how well it will or won't be received. But hey if all you prophets and clairvoyants can look into your crystal ball and throw me some winning lottery #'s, I'd much appreciate it. Beyond that, I really don't care if it sells a million or if it sells 100. Doesn't affect my car either way.

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:32 AM   #44
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob13567 View Post
Also how come the bumper DRLs are on but the headlight DRLs are off?
There are laws regarding DRL accents and turn signals. If they are integrated into the same physical headlamp housing, by law, the DRL has to be deactivated temporarily. Since the car was driving with its hazards on, it probably disabled both DRLs.

It looks pretty funky though. It's almost as if the car has quad headlamps due to the fact that the turn signal section is so massive. The low beams / high beams must be pretty tiny and to the far sides of the lamp. That also made me realize -- have we even seen a 2019 with its headlights on yet? I'm thinking it's not going to be too pretty looking.