Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-30-2022, 08:11 AM   #505
Camaro fanboy

Drives: 2017 2SS Arctic blue fully loaded
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotavo View Post
You leaving? You'd be wrong to think I am. Consistent though.
Black is a color. It is also an attitude.
Old 03-30-2022, 08:15 AM   #506
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Finally, we don't have to waste time surfing the internet for info. Just ask Scotavo, as he will do it for us.
In fact, the 'Ask the Camaro Team' section should be replaced with 'Ask Scotavo', since Al O. is no longer on the team.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 08:20 AM   #507
Camaro fanboy

Drives: 2017 2SS Arctic blue fully loaded
Old 03-30-2022, 08:37 AM   #508
Scotavo
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Caprice PPV 2014 Caprice PPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoats1976 View Post
there was no US presence in korea until 1950...almost 100 years later.at that time the korean government asked for assistance defending themselves from communist china..
Good company you've got. Government schools do not teach history in the US but they do make the ignorant feel good about themselves.
Scotavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 08:39 AM   #509
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
Quote:
Wrong!
"Didn't any of you guys go to Sunday school" says Dr. Jones. Like that.

Further context — the US first invaded Korea in the 1860s and then again in the 1870s as the US wanted a foothold in Asia with China as the big prize. The reason for the presence of the American land and naval force in Korea was to support an American diplomatic delegation sent to negotiate trade and political relations with the peninsular nation led by the American ambassador to China, Frederick Low, to ascertain the fate of the merchant ship General Sherman, which had gone missing while visiting to Korea in 1866. However, according to a National Interest article, Low's own records indicated the punitive campaign was motivated by a need to demonstrate American power over what he considered to be a weaker nation. Previously, the American commanders had felt entitled to be able to "peacefully" enter Korean waters for survey and trade using heavily armed warships and had ignored repeated diplomatic requests to respect Korean sovereignty. By 1865 the US Navy was technologically superior to every other nations, but especially Koreas. In case you think this example of violent intrusion is not indicative of when central governments become too powerful, the US did it again in the 1870's when the U S Navy under Commander Perry shattered 270 years of Japan being isolationist.
If you wondered how N.Korea could so easily ramp up hatred for the US in 1950, now you know. If you wondered how Japan could so easily ramp up hatred for the US in 1940? Oh yeah!
interesting...i googled US in korea before replying and this did not show up,nor was it taught in american history class.makes you wonder what other things were not mentioned.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 08:56 AM   #510
Scotavo
Account Suspended

Quote:
interesting...i googled US in korea before replying and this did not show up,nor was it taught in american history class.makes you wonder what other things were not mentioned.
I could give you a long list of topics big tech censors. Google a list of the IQ of all 195 nations. Also attempt to only get statistics from biologists about race and IQ. Vitamin D and disease in Africans who move to the N. Hemisphere. The Political Instability Task Force does not censor reality, all big tach does. Irony?
TPITF is 100% funded by the CIA, we are their objective intel agency, documented on our web site and the CIA one and has been since 1994. Yes, you disparaging Camaro posters, you pay my salary!
Old 03-30-2022, 10:20 AM   #511
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Well I'm done with this topic disussions section. [Good Luck]
Old 03-30-2022, 10:36 AM   #512
Scotavo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU DUCE View Post
Well I'm done with this topic disussions section. [Good Luck]
Thank you for your insightful comments in this thread.
Old 03-30-2022, 12:56 PM   #513
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
Quote:
I could give you a long list of topics big tech censors. Google a list of the IQ of all 195 nations. Also attempt to only get statistics from biologists about race and IQ. Vitamin D and disease in Africans who move to the N. Hemisphere. The Political Instability Task Force does not censor reality, all big tach does. Irony?
TPITF is 100% funded by the CIA, we are their objective intel agency, documented on our web site and the CIA one and has been since 1994. Yes, you disparaging Camaro posters, you pay my salary!
the least you could do is buy a camaro then...
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 01:04 PM   #514
Scotavo
Account Suspended

Quote:
the least you could do is buy a camaro then...
I post and get ignored. I have a Camaro, A GTO, Three Caprice PPV's and a bunch of other GM cars like the 6 speed 94 Impala SS, the 96 Caprice winner of the 2005 ECIRS, Three Fleetwood limo/dog cars and a 98 F-body full frame/rollbar/floor and F+R strut brace car. The ignorant Camaro tax payers since 1994 made me rich too. Dr. Condoleezza Rice was fanatical about objective truth, best boss I've ever had and even though she's over at Hoover now, she's still my boss. Take a look on the off topic forum, you'll find worthwhile reading if anybody asks.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:21 PM   #515
NOT A 45

Drives: 13 CAMARO 2SS LS3-04 SILVERADO LS3
Quote:
I post and get ignored. I have a Camaro, A GTO, Three Caprice PPV's and a bunch of other GM cars like the 6 speed 94 Impala SS, the 96 Caprice winner of the 2005 ECIRS, Three Fleetwood limo/dog cars and a 98 F-body full frame/rollbar/floor and F+R strut brace car. The ignorant Camaro tax payers since 1994 made me rich too. Dr. Condoleezza Rice was fanatical about objective truth, best boss I've ever had and even though she's over at Hoover now, she's still my boss. Take a look on the off topic forum, you'll find worthwhile reading if anybody asks.
Don't believe your being ignored.....most of your posts are rambling and don't make a lot of sense, almost like broken English. Maybe it's translation? I'm not sure. Some of your post's I completely understand and most I have no idea what your trying to say. It seems like you post the same things over and over again like sub frame connectors and strut tower braces.....sorry but once is enough for me. No ill will here and certainly welcome your thoughts......everyone has a place.
NOT A 45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 01:41 PM   #516
Scotavo
Account Suspended

Of course, translation, but that redundancy you complain of is a byproduct of the anger my quoting Holden's engineers engendered. So, guys here claimed I hate Holden cars! Yes, I got that and comments much more counterintuitive. Those engineers were furious with Holden because "what they called flawed" cars were OEM going to customers. They were warning of corporate failure if that continued. What you call rambling may be, but those here who rag on my posts are ignoring that they are driving cars left flawed because they are offended by what Holden engineers wrote 22 years ago.

Flawed, spring rate in the unibody, imprecise steering and tower flex were all verbatim Holdens engineers' assertions.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:53 PM   #517
NOT A 45

Drives: 13 CAMARO 2SS LS3-04 SILVERADO LS3
Quote:
Of course, translation, but that redundancy you complain of is a byproduct of the anger my quoting Holden's engineers engendered. So, guys here claimed I hate Holden cars! Yes, I got that and comments much more counterintuitive. Those engineers were furious with Holden because "what they called flawed" cars were OEM going to customers. They were warning of corporate failure if that continued. What you call rambling may be, but those here who rag on my posts are ignoring that they are driving cars left flawed because they are offended by what Holden engineers wrote 22 years ago.

Flawed, spring rate in the unibody, imprecise steering and tower flex were all verbatim Holdens engineers' assertions.
Point made and taken in your very first post......you gave us the fix! No need to be redundant.
NOT A 45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 01:59 PM   #518
Scotavo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOT A 45 View Post
Point made and taken in your very first post......you gave us the fix! No need to be redundant.
Would it be OK if I repeat myself?