Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 09-01-2016, 03:36 AM   #29
formoutofchaos

Drives: Camaro 2017 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimeV8 View Post
I'm confused you bought a Corvette for it to be flashy sometimes? And other times subtle. Lol �� Also I finding so weird when people are on here like "it's too impractical To drive the Corvette everyday because it's this and that" lol its a car, you crank it and drive it and hit the gas. A very practical car if you ask me. I could see if it was some GT LeMans Corvette or something. I have sat in Vettes and I'd have no problem at all tearing up the streets in a Z06 daily!
believe me i put on 4k miles in like 6 weeks, i go back to a small school in october my daily will be going there fighting bay traffic am and pm and hate parking it there and some of the kids scratch there heads , but for the girls that throw themselves at my car luckily I'm married lol
formoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 06:59 AM   #30
TopHatPlus
Account Suspended

Drives: 16 2SS NPP MRC
I think you made the right call. I will have both cars in my driveway next week. I am loving the Camaro and ll enjoy the hell out of the car, but with my dads C7 parked next to it... The Camaro is a more fractal car but the C7 just is a race car. Get the Vette paid off, then sell the solar and buy the 7th Gen camaro when it comes out to replace the toyota.
TopHatPlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:33 PM   #31
formoutofchaos

Drives: Camaro 2017 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopHatPlus View Post
I think you made the right call. I will have both cars in my driveway next week. I am loving the Camaro and ll enjoy the hell out of the car, but with my dads C7 parked next to it... The Camaro is a more fractal car but the C7 just is a race car. Get the Vette paid off, then sell the solar and buy the 7th Gen camaro when it comes out to replace the toyota.
I think if I would choose anything next it would be shelby GT350 for something different yeah the C7 is a Race Car and the BOSE IS THE BOMB!
formoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote