Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-19-2015, 04:58 PM   #29
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
I liked it so much I...."adjusted" the color to suit my tastes...It looks phenominal!
This is my favorite profile of front and rear, it just looks insane in red and I like your gray as well.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM   #30
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdepew View Post
I still don't get this "grow on you" stuff. I think that is just people who want to like it (because they like Camaros) convincing themselves to like it. I think the new exterior looks nice. The front is fine except I think the lower front intake is too large. The back actually looks really good, except it isn't very unique. I could see that back being on any number of cars. My overall view of the exterior is that it is nice looking, but not as unique and definitively Camaro as the 5th Gen. I think the prior to 2014 5th Gen car looks better. I'm sure this car is a better performer and has a better interior. I'm a huge proponent of making it physically smaller and lighter. I think GM did a decent job and make some big improvements, but they lost something in the looks department.
I didn't like the C7 at first, but its grown on me. I didn't like the back end of the 5th gen, but its grown on me. Those are two examples off the top of my head from my own experience.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 10:31 PM   #31
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
The exterior is still growing on me, but the tail lamps will take some time. However, I automatically fell in love with the interior. They really bent over backward to give a better cabin experience due to complaints over the 5th gen's plastic interior. Whenever I get in my car, I feel like I'm driving something from the 90s now. It's not a good feeling...
RenegadeXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 01:04 AM   #32
The Blue Angel

Drives: 2014 BRM 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by obzidian View Post
Yo quiero!!
Taco Bell!!
Old 05-20-2015, 12:55 PM   #33
cyberbro

Drives: Not a Camaro at this time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan64 View Post
Do you guys find this? The more I look at it the better it looks. More tight, less sloppy. i think this car is a real winner.
Agreeded!
2000 9/22/15 (Order changed)

2016 2SS With Auto, NPP, MRC, Nav, Split 5 Spoke Bright Aluminum.
cyberbro is offline   Reply With Quote