Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #29
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
what they all have in common is you. Either you're attracting the wrong women or you don't think much of yourself.
attracting the wrong person is always a factor, thats life... perhaps i dont think too highly of myself, whatever it is, they usually "get it out of their system" then plane off and disappear... glad im not like that anymore...
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #30
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russo View Post
attracting the wrong person is always a factor, thats life... perhaps i dont think too highly of myself, whatever it is, they usually "get it out of their system" then plane off and disappear... glad im not like that anymore...
Good to hear!
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #31
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Hmmmmmm....the key to every relationship is communication. Perhaps instead of trying to figure it out or jumping to conclusions, you could just come out and ask her! There could legitimately be things going on in her life right now where you have to be put on standby. If she approached you, she obviously likes you...so I recommend instead of getting frustrated, talk to her...find out what the real story is. If you just started chatting recently, she probably doesn't even know how much this situation is bothering you! Good luck!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #32
CINDER02
<3

Drives: '11 Camaro
Dang, I'm a little hurt you think so. haha I may be 22 buuut I hate the mall and I'm overly obsessed with my Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 5.0 View Post
Agreed.

Aren't you a little young for this forum? Like I though woman of your age liked FB and the Mall and would never put down your cell phone???
CINDER02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:15 PM   #33
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandotron View Post
She makes the first move because she likes you, but she hesitates because she doesn't want to seem too "available".

Wait, aren't you a cop? Why are you even asking this, just tase her

Quote:
Originally Posted by danhr View Post
Problem a) you are trying to figure women out

Problem b) you are trying to get advice on a car forum
Since we have something in common....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CINDER02 View Post
The way I see it is guys are supposed to make the first move. I'll do it if I want it and they take too long, buuut I'll always tease a bit to make them jump

If they don't want me enough to make the first move, they aren't worth my time.
We're going out next Saturday. I will pick you up at 7. Please dress casual, be prompt and leave the attitude at the door.
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #34
CINDER02
<3

Only if I can drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
We're going out next Saturday. I will pick you up at 7. Please dress casual, be prompt and leave the attitude at the door.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #35
14pilot
Original Bumblebee Owner

Drives: 265hp ZX-14, 500hp Silverado, V-ROD
Because while they are expressing interest, they at some level still want the man to either be making the move, or completing it.

I think when a woman opens that door, they want a man to walk through it and take charge from there.

Or maybe you just have so much "game" that you don't realize that you initiated the woman to respond. So you really made the first move and didn't even know it. Meanwhile, a woman seldom reads something like this wrong.

But what the hell do I know, since I'm a man...
#5 - 2010 2SS/RS MN6 ABM #142-Silver Rallys-GFX / Med Titanium
My previous Camaros:
#4 - 1994 Z/28 6M Black over Arctic White / Graphite-Red Inserts - traded
#3 - 1981 Z/28 Bright Blue Metallic / Black - sold
#2 - 1970.5 RS Mulsanne Blue / Blue - endo crashed it and parted it out
#1 - 1967 RS Butternut Yellow w/ Black Bumblebee Stripe-RPO D91 / Parchment-Black - sold
14pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #36
derklug

Drives: 12 Boss 302
The #1 thing that I have noted about women I have dated or married, is that they have poor taste in men.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:52 PM   #37
Darth Camaro
Out of my mind!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS
Wait, I got first dibs... I got that beer chillin until summer...
Darth Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #38
CINDER02
<3

haha Heck yeah! I'll be back in the states in Marchish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Camaro View Post
Wait, I got first dibs... I got that beer chillin until summer...
Old 12-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #39
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Quote:
Only if I can drive
Where are you taking me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14pilot View Post
Because while they are expressing interest, they at some level still want the man to either be making the move, or completing it.

I think when a woman opens that door, they want a man to walk through it and take charge from there.

Or maybe you just have so much "game" that you don't realize that you initiated the woman to respond. So you really made the first move and didn't even know it. Meanwhile, a woman seldom reads something like this wrong.

But what the hell do I know, since I'm a man...
I have been told I have "game" from women and men. I believe that this "game" is just who I am and not some worked on, rehearsed "player" mentality. I am just me.

For the first time in my life, I cleared my mind, got my shit together and was being me when I met her. I had been around the block quite a few laps and realized I settled and sold myself short over the past 13 years and vowed that no matter what woman (ex or newly met) threw at me, I wasn't gonna get involved unless it's what I truly wanted.

I surmise I am being too deliberate...too cautious, too OCD. I agree I should just ask her out again and see where it goes. I am not backing down...rather being decent as in I don't want to appear overbearing.

After she asked me to cook her dinner, we have tried to hook up 3 times over past 2 weeks to no avail. I won't grovel, yet really like her.

Guess I just need to lay it out there in person, face to face and see where it goes.
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:59 PM   #40
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Who needs a woman when you have a camaro. Just ask Scooch!

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:06 AM   #41
Darth Camaro
Out of my mind!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS
Quote:
haha Heck yeah! I'll be back in the states in Marchish
UMMMMM that a BIG.
Darth Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #42
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMOKINHOT View Post
Hmmmmmm....the key to every relationship is communication. Perhaps instead of trying to figure it out or jumping to conclusions, you could just come out and ask her! There could legitimately be things going on in her life right now where you have to be put on standby. If she approached you, she obviously likes you...so I recommend instead of getting frustrated, talk to her...find out what the real story is. If you just started chatting recently, she probably doesn't even know how much this situation is bothering you! Good luck!
The other half of me takes this position...I just didn't want to come across as pushy because she made the first move and since then? She does call, she does text...we do talk.

I believe it's time to get some clarification.

Man, I need a drink!