Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-04-2020, 09:29 AM   #29
SirJangle

Drives: 2021 Acura RDX SH-AWD Advance
Go to kbb.com and put-in all the details of the car that you're looking for. It'll use your location and give you a range of what the fair market value is. As long as the dealership is somewhere in that range, they usually won't budge. My 2SS is loaded (MSRP of around $57,000) and I got them down to around $50,000. Which was exactly the low end of the range that kbb.com gave me. I tried to get them a little lower and they wouldn't budge but threw-in some Chevy water bottles, t-shirts, and sunglasses (for whatever that's worth). In the end, it's all about is the car/enjoyment worth the price to you. Good luck!
SirJangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 10:58 AM   #30
nancygrl
雪の玉

Drives: '22 Z71 RST Silverado
One problem is the timing...It's spring time and getting dealers to move a whole lot on price especially for cars like Camaro, Mustang and Challenger/Chargers is difficult in any normal situation, and I'm sure
SARS 2.0/Cov-19 isn't helping matters.
nancygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 11:49 AM   #31
Abubaca

Drives: 2016 SS
Seems Greensboro is a popular place to live!!!!

I bought my '16 2SS M6 in late October. 35k miles. Fully loaded, mag ride, NPP, sunroof, fender stripes, all that goodness. Sticker was $34 when I test drove it, but I walked away. They called me back when it dropped to $33 and I said no. Called again at $32 and I came back in. I offered $30...they said no and I walked again. We ultimately made a deal at $31k. I think this was fair. Nothing to rave about, but fair. There were no other 2SS cars with all that, at that mileage, with a better price. This one also had MRR 650 wheels and Nittos. Made it more valuable to me. 2 Grand I would've spent anyway.

They were definitely sticklers for their price. Didn't really wanna budge, though some of that could've been the sales manager. Ultimately decided that it was worth it to ME, and I did really want it soooo, I bought it.
Abubaca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealerships, opinions, price camaro, used 2ss auto transmission