#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Phastek Performance

Old 09-14-2010, 09:58 AM   #29
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
I can tell you are under 20 years old...from your lack of class...
Old 09-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #30
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I can tell you are under 20 years old...from your lack of class...
wrong, but that's ok...too bad you have no sense of humor, hopefully you don't actually go to any games...your feelings might get hurt.
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #31
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
wrong, but that's ok...too bad you have no sense of humor, hopefully you don't actually go to any games...your feelings might get hurt.
then maybe you should act your age...or at least show some "class", as you preach

And I can take a joke just fine. If you can't take what you're dishing out, maybe it's you who's feelings are getting hurt.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:00 PM   #32
Bluestreak 2010

Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Yes....the Saints are doing right for the area...and beating the Colts is just a cherry on top!!!
but Kraft does a lot for the area too, built the Stadium without a dime of taxpayer money and no PSL's ......and as far as Colts/ Pats.... 11/21, in Gillette for a change
It wasn't easy watching the Colts lose to the Saints last year, but I couldn't feel too bad about it. Anyone would have to agree they deserved it.

I'll admit I didn't know about your stadium. It would have been nice if the Colts as an organization, or the Polian's could have done the same with Lucas Oil Stadium. I'm afraid I don't know what PSL's are, can you enlighten me?

I also agree it's about time the series moved back to New England, but there was a long streak before it came to Indy where the Colts were away ever time too. Since these two teams seem to face each other every year, you would think they could keep it more balanced when it comes to home field advantage.

I know they've only played one week , but after watching the Jets offense struggle against the Ravens last night, I think the Patriots will likely be the class of the AFC East again.
Bluestreak 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #33
3 SS's

Quote:
then maybe you should act your age...or at least show some "class", as you preach

And I can take a joke just fine. If you can't take what you're dishing out, maybe it's you who's feelings are getting hurt.

sorry...didn't know I was preaching, forget your meds this morning
Old 09-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #34
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak 2010 View Post
It wasn't easy watching the Colts lose to the Saints last year, but I couldn't feel too bad about it. Anyone would have to agree they deserved it.

I'll admit I didn't know about your stadium. It would have been nice if the Colts as an organization, or the Polian's could have done the same with Lucas Oil Stadium. I'm afraid I don't know what PSL's are, can you enlighten me?

I also agree it's about time the series moved back to New England, but there was a long streak before it came to Indy where the Colts were away ever time too. Since these two teams seem to face each other every year, you would think they could keep it more balanced when it comes to home field advantage.

I know they've only played one week , but after watching the Jets offense struggle against the Ravens last night, I think the Patriots will likely be the class of the AFC East again.
yeah it was

private seat licenses...basically a flat fee paid to the team , which then allows you to purchase your seats, the Jets & Giants just did that exact thing.......then the actual cost of the tickets on top.

Copied & pasted from a local article
About PSLs

A PSL is a Personal Seat License. A Personal Seat License is a one-time payment for permanent control of a Giants home game seat. The purchase guarantees the owner's right to purchase a season ticket as long as the Giants play in the new stadium. It also provides the purchaser with control of successorship of the tickets, a benefit now only available for direct family members. The PSL stays active on the condition that the season tickets are purchased annually

PSL prices range from $1,000 to $20,000. Ninety percent of the seats in the upper bowl will have $1,000 PSLs. Fewer than 5,000 seats, in a building which will have a capacity of 82,500, will be at the highest price.

and last but not least.... I hope so
Old 09-14-2010, 01:52 PM   #35
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
sorry...didn't know I was preaching, forget your meds this morning
forget your mid day nap
Old 09-14-2010, 07:45 PM   #36
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak 2010 View Post
Hey, if you had just said something about your team winning, I would have left it. But what about the Patriots is classy? The Saints, with all they have done for their city after Katrina, now that's class.
Though it's noble and a great thing the Saints have done......... I believe ALL of the NFL teams would be equally involved with their respective cities. And have. YES, including the Pats.

Besides, the Saints had to pick up the slack that the New Orleans and Luisiana sorry assed local government left at the time.

Pittiful.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:34 AM   #37
PoorMansCamaro

Dang, Jared Odrick is going to be out for 2 weeks. Perfect timing...going against AP this week, and then the Jets running game next week. *sigh*...
Old 09-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #38
Dan@showstopper

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipj3 View Post
Now now, don't be a fair weather fan.
There's a difference between fair weather and being fed up. I'm not a cubs fan so I don't put up with making the same bad decisions on personnel year after year after year.
Dan@showstopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #39
PoorMansCamaro

In other news...The Jets, who lost at home, had only 6 first downs, THE WHOLE GAME, dropped 2 spots in the ESPN rankings. While the Dolphins, who WON and beat the spread ON THE ROAD, went down 4 spots.

I know the rankings mean jack squat, but COME ON MAN!
Old 09-15-2010, 03:56 PM   #40
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
In other news...The Jets, who lost at home, had only 6 first downs, THE WHOLE GAME, dropped 2 spots in the ESPN rankings. While the Dolphins, who WON and beat the spread ON THE ROAD, went down 4 spots.

I know the rankings mean jack squat, but COME ON MAN!
Uh............. Buffalo might be the worst team in the NFL. Miami should have won that game by much more than they did. Trent Edwards is probably the worst starting QB in the league.

It was kinda like Florida or Oklahoma beating the Citadell in overtime.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #41
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Uh............. Buffalo might be the worst team in the NFL. Miami should have won that game by much more than they did. Trent Edwards is probably the worst starting QB in the league.

It was kinda like Florida or Oklahoma beating the Citadell in overtime.
I understand that miami should have beat them worse than they did, but division games are always played tough, no matter what. Also, Miami beat the spread, so obviously no one thought miami would blow them out either. I could understand dropping 1 spot, MAYBE, or staying in the same spot. not dropping 4...for winning.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #42
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
I understand that miami should have beat them worse than they did, but division games are always played tough, no matter what. Also, Miami beat the spread, so obviously no one thought miami would blow them out either. I could understand dropping 1 spot, MAYBE, or staying in the same spot. not dropping 4...for winning.
Oh, I certainly understood your point.

And you're probably right. But New York will get more love every time.