Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 03-18-2022, 02:47 PM   #309
TXCSSU
Account Suspended

Drives: 2022 ZL1 M6/Nissan Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro fanboy View Post
a no day week sounds better to me lol
7 years to go for me.. imagine that last day ever at work? never have to be a slave ever again.
july 2029 will be the month and year for me after 50 years in construction i cant wait

I've been sitting around for a month and it gets a little boring. I was picking up little IT projects here and there just out of sheer boredom.
TXCSSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 08:42 PM   #310
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCSSU View Post
I would imagine that something like that would hurt the economy. One thing that I would love to see is the 4 day work week. Imagine working 4 days a week, giving you 3 days to recharge and get things done. I don't think it would happen as companies that operate Mon-Fri would need to get creative in filling that 5th day somehow. I figure have some people work Tue through Fri and some work Mon-Thurs. I'd personally be on the Tue-Fri group as nothing good ever happens on a Monday at work.
my last job started as 8 hours,5 days a week,moved to 4-10s,then 3-12s(which was awesome)as we were working mon,tue,wed and another shift had thurs,fri and sat.finally went to 4-12s for the last couple of years.this was in a huge food grade warehouse with 4 shifts,open 24/7 the last 4 years before i retired.went to daytona beach today(friday...might hit clearwater beach tomorrow or some time during the week.nothing boring about retiring.gotta fix the garage interior roof monday...
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 09:06 PM   #311
TXCSSU
Account Suspended

Drives: 2022 ZL1 M6/Nissan Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoats1976 View Post
my last job started as 8 hours,5 days a week,moved to 4-10s,then 3-12s(which was awesome)as we were working mon,tue,wed and another shift had thurs,fri and sat.finally went to 4-12s for the last couple of years.this was in a huge food grade warehouse with 4 shifts,open 24/7 the last 4 years before i retired.went to daytona beach today(friday...might hit clearwater beach tomorrow or some time during the week.nothing boring about retiring.gotta fix the garage interior roof monday...

Lol, yeah having extra leisure time AND putting in your work time is great. I know what it's like to do the opposite. I had 100+ hour work weeks for a couple of months to cover a former co-worker that had a heart attack. Devoting all that time to work and neglecting family and friends is not healthy. I was making all sorts of crazy money with overtime. None of that money will ever bring back the lost time with friends and family.
TXCSSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 05:21 AM   #312
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
maybe they were trying to give you a heart attack too?sounds like you might as well eat and sleep at the office...
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote