#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 04-29-2021, 06:29 PM   #281
Jaxcam02

Drives: 2017 Silverado/2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZIROC View Post
Have you called? From my last conversation with them, it sounds like they can atleast find where you are on the list and give you a rough estimate of how long it will be.
Called and emailed a number of times and each time the estimated time is not met. Last estimate was 2 weeks, that was 3 weeks ago
Old 04-29-2021, 08:46 PM   #282
AZIROC

Drives: '86 IROC-Z '18 ZL1
That sucks to hear. I wish I remember the name of the guy who helped me, id tell you to ask for him.
AZIROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:06 PM   #283
clg82

Drives: 2020 Camaro ZL1
So i know that this thread is specific to the 1LE spoiler, but has anyone had any issues that you know of receiving the regular zl1 carbon fiber spoiler that they offer?
Old 04-30-2021, 01:03 AM   #284
AZIROC

I know of a few people who have e bought other parts from Anderson and none of them had issues.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:16 AM   #285
Grumpy1

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Hyper Blue A10
Quote:
I know of a few people who have e bought other parts from Anderson and none of them had issues.
That's the exact reason why I didn't mind ordering mine from them which I'm more than satisfied with. I ordered my wing within the first couple of months they became available. Wonder if they could have changed vendors or whatever, hard to believe a company with their reputation would allow this to continue. The first with lead time and the second with the shipping issues.
Sorry this is happening to everyone.....
Grumpy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 01:15 PM   #286
AZIROC

Small update on my spoiler. All I know is, I definitely can see the frustration yall are experiencing, more so those of you that have had to send theirs back and wait for another one.

Called the freight shipping place today and they said it did arrive at 8am. So I asked if it would be available today or Saturday. NOPE! I guess its at some dock at the airport here and it has to get unloaded and inventoried. Then it has to go on a other truck to THEIR hub...get unloaded and then inventoried. THEN they will call me to schedule a delivery. When I asked when that would be, she said either Monday or Tuesday. So I asked...does that mean it will be DELIVERED mon or tueaday.... oh no, that's just when they make the delivery appointment. that could take till fri or sat.

Sad part is I work not even 3 miles from this place and I can't go get it.

Last edited by AZIROC; 04-30-2021 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-30-2021, 02:01 PM   #287
Jaxcam02

Quote:
Small update on my spoiler. All I know is, I definitely can see the frustration yall are experiencing, more so those of you that have had to send theirs back and wait for another one.

Called the freight shipping place today and they said it did arrive at 8am. So I asked if it would be available today or Saturday. NOPE! I guess its at some dock at the airport here and it has to get unloaded and inventoried. Then it has to go on a other truck to THEIR hub...get unloaded and then inventoried. THEN they will call me to schedule a delivery. When I asked when that would be, she said either Monday or Tuesday. So I asked...does that mean it will be DELIVERED mon or tueaday.... oh no, that's just when they make the delivery appointment. that could take till fri or sat.

Sad part is I work not even 3 miles from this place and I can't go get it.
When they call you to schedule a delivery, just use their warehouse address and say ill meet you at the front gate.
Old 04-30-2021, 02:17 PM   #288
AZIROC

Not a bad idea. I guess it depends when the delivery date is. Sadly if its thur-sat then it will be easier on me to have them deliver it vs me just going there.
Old 05-01-2021, 01:25 PM   #289
AZIROC

Well I forgot to post but literally right after I made that last post I got an email saying a delivery time/date was scheduled for Monday between 11-3. Then by the time I read the email, i got a call from them to confirm. Rescheduled it between 3-7 on Monday since I'll be at work for the earlier times. So here's crossing my fingers it looks good and not have to get sent back.

Last edited by AZIROC; 05-01-2021 at 01:49 PM.
Old 05-01-2021, 08:54 PM   #290
jvandy50

Drives: 18 ZL1-1LE, 10 JKU
Sorry to see you guys having bad luck from what has always seemed to be a legit company. If anyone is interested in a scratched/dropped OEM cheap...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...2499942526965/
jvandy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:19 PM   #291
SSallday

Drives: ‘18 ZL1 / ‘22 ZLE
Quote:
Well I forgot to post but literally right after I made that last post I got an email saying a delivery time/date was scheduled for Monday between 11-3. Then by the time I read the email, i got a call from them to confirm. Rescheduled it between 3-7 on Monday since I'll be at work for the earlier times. So here's crossing my fingers it looks good and not have to get sent back.
Any updates on the wing?
SSallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:31 PM   #292
AZIROC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSallday View Post
Any updates on the wing?

Of course the spoiler got delivered at 1015am (while I was at work). I asked for them to change the delivery time to be between 3-7pm and they said sure. Then I get a text from my wife at 1030 saying I just got a big ass box delivered and she put it in the garage.

I got home at 3 but had alot of running around i had to get done before 6. Right now I'm out at dinner, so hopefully when I grt home ill post pics. Sadly, its not looking to good. 1st thing I noticed is 2 holes in the box...1 even where it says "fragile"
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2021, 08:41 PM   #293
SSallday

Drives: ‘18 ZL1 / ‘22 ZLE
Quote:
Of course the spoiler got delivered at 1015am (while I was at work). I asked for them to change the delivery time to be between 3-7pm and they said sure. Then I get a text from my wife at 1030 saying I just got a big ass box delivered and she put it in the garage.

I got home at 3 but had alot of running around i had to get done before 6. Right now I'm out at dinner, so hopefully when I grt home ill post pics. Sadly, its not looking to good. 1st thing I noticed is 2 holes in the box...1 even where it says "fragile"
That's the same shipping company that told me the cracks on my spoiler were normal. The guy said "oh, maybe those cracks are normal. You should keep this one because the next one you get is going to be cracked." It doesn't surprise me on bit that they delivered it at a time you told them not to deliver it. I hope you find a flawless wing inside that box!
SSallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 08:52 PM   #294
Jaxcam02

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSallday View Post
That's the same shipping company that told me the cracks on my spoiler were normal. The guy said "oh, maybe those cracks are normal. You should keep this one because the next one you get is going to be cracked." It doesn't surprise me on bit that they delivered it at a time you told them not to deliver it. I hope you find a flawless wing inside that box!
Oh boy I would lose my shit if some deliveryt guy says cracks are normal. Neither one of us would be having a good time after that.

I hope his spoiler is flawless and they finally figured out what was wrong with all the ones that did crack.