Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-04-2016, 12:42 PM   #281
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Peterson View Post
↑↑↑ . . . Exactly why I stay out of most all discussions involving appearance - there, here, and elsewhere. It's easier to avoid those threads in the first place, or just let it go if/when the discussion turns that way and there is no open technical content remaining.

Norm
I've seen some of those that you got sucked into.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:16 PM   #282
WhyUMad1LE

Drives: 17 SS 1LE
Despite the hate, I wouldn't hate back.. Mustang is a good car, it's a little more practical than the Camaro at the expense of outright performance. There are some people on that forum who can appreciate Camaro as well.
WhyUMad1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 02:00 PM   #283
txferrari

Drives: 2016 Z06/7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
'the pill' said the track is bad, can't cool that thing down, tiny brakes, not enough tire, and totally missed the golden ratio.

'the pill' only states facts of things that will be...
I'm starting to wonder if that guy is even real. I've seen ZERO videos of him actually racing, even tho he claims he can rent whatever track he wants to rent at any given time. smh.
Old 04-07-2016, 02:12 PM   #284
SS 1LE
マスタング = 遅い

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
I'm starting to wonder if that guy is even real. I've seen ZERO videos of him actually racing, even tho he claims he can rent whatever track he wants to rent at any given time. smh.
I found his Facebook awhile back. He's a tool, posts various cars on there he doesn't even own. He spews his same BS on the Road & Track and other magazine pages on Facebook...it's comical.
SS 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:51 PM   #285
bballr4567

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 1LE View Post
I found his Facebook awhile back. He's a tool, posts various cars on there he doesn't even own. He spews his same BS on the Road & Track and other magazine pages on Facebook...it's comical.
Trust me, he is very much real. That is the scary part. He truly claims a lot of things which just aren't true and its sad that so many car communities have banned him. There are a very few select forums which he still resides on.

Facts just don't jive with him.

The worst thing is some of the claims he makes as to why he cant drive, doesn't own a car etc etc. Living in his own world for sure.
bballr4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:02 PM   #286
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballr4567 View Post
Trust me, he is very much real. That is the scary part. He truly claims a lot of things which just aren't true and its sad that so many car communities have banned him. There are a very few select forums which he still resides on.

The worst thing is some of the claims he makes as to why he cant drive, doesn't own a car etc etc. Living in his own world for sure.
Sounds like one or more of these:

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/g...ional-disorder
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:30 PM   #287
13vertss

Drives: 2013 Camaro convertible 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballr4567 View Post

He's a legend in his own mind. And he backs that up with all his selfies on Facebook.
13vertss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:33 PM   #288
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13vertss/r's View Post
He's a legend in his own mind. And he backs that up with all his selfies on Facebook.
That actually kinda lends itself to my link above.... He could actually have a serious disorder.. which is sad..
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 08:30 PM   #289
pete1077

Drives: 2016 Mosaic Black 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13vertss/r's View Post
What's his name on Facebook? He is quite entertaining. I've never come across someone with so much animosity towards another car before. He seems to have to have disappeared for awhile on the mustang site.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:42 AM   #290
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter

Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 19 WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
I've seen some of those that you got sucked into.
I think you'd find that most times I've included some of the thought process behind my not-always-with-the-majority opinion.

pete, 13vert, bball - not that I needed yet another reason to avoid facebook, but thanks for the heads up.

Norm
Old 04-09-2016, 07:07 AM   #291
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 1LE View Post
I was reading the vs 17 ZL1 last night over at M6G and just scrolling right past anything from thePill. Then i realized that they are all ignoring or mocking him.

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:38 AM   #292
Snowblind

Drives: '16 2SS / '05 SRT10 Ram / '65 bu
Not to dwell on it too much (okay so i am going there) but someone did post his FB profile on here before it was quickly deleted by a mod. I did troll his page and everyone here is right, a total tool. The crap he posts are over the top with ANY topic ( politics, money, cars). I noticed that out of the 600+ friends he has, he gets only like 2 comments and 6-12 "likes" on his posts.....even his FB friends ignore him too.

Disclaimer; I really have nothing to add to this topic other than drama.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:33 AM   #293
newmoon

Drives: 2019 GT350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowblind View Post
Not to dwell on it too much (okay so i am going there) but someone did post his FB profile on here before it was quickly deleted by a mod. I did troll his page and everyone here is right, a total tool. The crap he posts are over the top with ANY topic ( politics, money, cars). I noticed that out of the 600+ friends he has, he gets only like 2 comments and 6-12 "likes" on his posts.....even his FB friends ignore him too.

Disclaimer; I really have nothing to add to this topic other than drama.
I find his post to be completely useless as most of his insider information never pans out, yet I still find myself reading them strictly for the entertainment value. His recent post about how the GT350R will destroy the 17 ZL1 is very comical.
2012 SRT Challenger 392 auto 12:40s 112 stock
2012 Ford Mustang 5.0. Brembo, 3:73s
2010 SS, LS3, Cammed, LTs, 12:20s
2004 Redfire Cobra, Pullied & Tuned
1986 GT, Ed Curtis 347ci, 11:20s motor. 10:30s 100-hp shot
newmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:10 AM   #294
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Mustang6G guys are losing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon View Post
I find his post to be completely useless as most of his insider information never pans out, yet I still find myself reading them strictly for the entertainment value. His recent post about how the GT350R will destroy the 17 ZL1 is very comical.

He recently went on a long rampage when he was called out on something and I posted an edited pic from his Facebook profile on MG6. (Which was meant to be funny and I was actually on his side somewhat on his post until he went on a rant about it.)

He started posting shirtless selfies and threatened to post dick pics all while saying how gay everyone was that looked at his Facebook and how he was 100% straight. Yes really... Because apparently sexual orientation has everything to do with owning a Mustang, and posting shirtless pics to a bunch of guys on a Mustang forum makes you manly and straight..?

If you call him out for false statements he just yells them louder. Guy has some serious mental issues.

The pic that set him off is attached. Lol

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote