Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 12-07-2020, 07:57 PM   #15
KenMaro

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha1BC View Post
Yes, stealth keeps valves closed during startup and is the only mode that does so. Can set stealth mode in the car settings on the radio before you turn the car off or get in the car, push the start button for 5-7 seconds without touching the pedals to turn the car on without starting the engine, select stealth on the radio or snow/ice drive mode, then start the car. If you pick snow/ice before you shut the car off, it'll switch back to tour the next time you start the car.
Thanks for the tip! I will try this out next spring. I am sure my neighbors will appreciate it. We'll see if I can get myself into a habit of doing it.
KenMaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 08:44 AM   #16
Crushin_LT1

Drives: 2021 LT1 6spd
I emailed Corsa with questions about the sound level of their NPP compared to stock, here is their response

Quote:
Reference: SKU: 14789BLK - I am interested in this product for my 2021 Camaro LT1 w/NPP, I understand the variability goes from 'Sport' to 'Extreme' sound levels and is a +12dB difference between Sport and Extreme. Do you all have the dB change from the stock NPP to the Corsa NPP system with valves open and closed? Any information or assistance is much appreciated.

Stock NPP closed – 91.3 db

Stock NPP open – 94.0 db

Corsa closed – 97.5 db

Corsa open – 108.4 db