Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 09-21-2016, 01:47 PM   #15
Android42019
The Black Emerald

Drives: '17 ZL1, '08 Trailblazer, '11 1LTRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OminouSS View Post
Honestly, I would not start losing it at this point. There is a lot of different information floating around here that is not exactly proven fact. You're probably fine. Allocation, as has been explained to me by the owner of my dealership is that it is word of mouth from GM rep to dealer. Nobody here has proven contrary that I am aware. If your dealer was told they have a phase one allocation, then they probably do. They will not know when that order can go 1100 / 2000 until their allocation comes up in DOSP cycles 10/8, 11/3 or 12/8. On that date the allocation is official. Unless Becky proves to me with a screenshot that it is different, then this is the way it is (according to Ominouss )

At ease soldier. What you have is a great start. Your day is coming. Soon.
I hear ya, I appreciate all the feedback on this, it's just frustrating because I'm so used to people trying to pull one over on me and I've heard terrible stuff from others about their experiences. Funny thing is I think once I mentioned coming up there he got on it and said YES I do get an order number and he will have it for me soon, we shall see. Seriously, thanks for the input!
Old 09-21-2016, 04:13 PM   #16
Android42019
The Black Emerald

Drives: '17 ZL1, '08 Trailblazer, '11 1LTRS
Now THIS looks a bit better to me....
Attached Images

Old 09-21-2016, 05:29 PM   #17
jesusmetal777
noob

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android42019 View Post
I hear ya, I appreciate all the feedback on this, it's just frustrating because I'm so used to people trying to pull one over on me and I've heard terrible stuff from others about their experiences. Funny thing is I think once I mentioned coming up there he got on it and said YES I do get an order number and he will have it for me soon, we shall see. Seriously, thanks for the input!
Hey guys I just feel compelled to help out anyone who's trying to get a Phase 1 build, since I got jerked around by one dealer and now I'm in good shape. But please don't hesitate to correct me if I get any facts wrong. Given that, i have to take issue with the following statement:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OminouSS View Post
If your dealer was told they have a phase one allocation, then they probably do. They will not know when that order can go 1100 / 2000 until their allocation comes up in DOSP cycles 10/8, 11/3 or 12/8
Any dealer with a true Phase 1 allocation can submit an 1100 order any time (they do not need to wait for DOSP to run). It might be possible for a dealer without an allocation to get a preliminary order accepted (which is what 1100 represents). Only a dealer who has a true allocation will be able to get an 1100 order upgraded to 2000 on any given DOSP.

Given the above, OP I don't have faith in the Workbench you just posted. The Workbench type is "Configure a New Vehicle," which literally any dealer can do. You need an 1100 SRE with title "Preliminary Order Detail" or it is worthless (see mine as an example below).
Attached Images

jesusmetal777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:10 PM   #18
mkorgan

Drives: 1970-1/2 Z-28, 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusmetal777 View Post
Given the above, OP I don't have faith in the Workbench you just posted. The Workbench type is "Configure a New Vehicle," which literally any dealer can do. You need an 1100 SRE with title "Preliminary Order Detail" or it is worthless (see mine as an example below).
I was going to say the same thing but did not want to come off as a jerk about things. You did it better than I would so good job.
mkorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:00 PM   #19
OminouSS

Drives: Red Hot track candy
Are you guys suggesting that if a GM rep tells a dealer that they will have an allocation in a certain phase that it is not so?
Old 09-21-2016, 10:06 PM   #20
OminouSS

Drives: Red Hot track candy
Hey, never mind. It looks like he did have an allocation after all. Thought that might be the case.

Congratulations mate. All's well that ends well. Maybe you and Jesusmetal can go track together since you'll probably have the first couple from the forum with hotrods.