Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 10-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #15
Motleigh

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS Silver Ice
I fell asleep in the movie theater while watching the Matrix. My husband has still not forgiven me for that. I was working overnights at the time and had put in a 12 hour day/night, gotten about 4 hours sleep--damn neighbor's dog--and put in a 10 hour day/night then stayed up all day to spend it with my husband. He decided to take me out to eat and see a show at like 7:00 pm. By that time I had slept 4 hours in the past 48 hours and had worked 22 of those hours, so I don't think anything would have kept me awake, especially not the "wonderful" acting skills of Keanu Reeves.

All women know how to fly...if you take our angel wings away, we'll find a broomstick
Motleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:32 PM   #16
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
I was already living on my wits outside of my parent's home by the time I was sixteen. On this occasion, I woke up on the kitchen floor of an acquaintance to discover this guy's sister was, as she said, irrevocably in love with me. Yikes! I was out the backdoor with my boots in my hands and my sox in my pockets... She wasn't bad looking, just needy of me.
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #17
camaroitalia
Go Harder Than Baltimore!

Drives: 2010 CGM
most recent was this summer down my senior week. i remember falling asleep in the middle of a table at my friends condo. waking up under this girls bed with her shirt over my eyes, there was a pic that was the background of my phone. awesomeness lol
on the front porch of a trailer in a trailer park, ended up in another state that night.
and using a pizza box as a pillow outside of my hotel room lmao
Old 10-04-2011, 07:51 PM   #18
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxty9GTO View Post
Every night Im in my big truck, I love driving truck!
Old 10-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #19
Ruin
...soon

Drives: 1969 Corvette & 2010 Mazda 3
Does passing out on the bench at the foot of the steps to the Lincoln Memorial count? That big marble one that's to the right as you look at it.

If so, then yes. I don't count deployment time and sleeping on roofs of 1151s or in the dirt...
Old 10-05-2011, 06:11 AM   #20
bigted83
They call me captain slow

Drives: 2010 camaro lt
Ive fell asleep on the toilet at work does that count
bigted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #21
Ivas
el Ruco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigted83 View Post
Ive fell asleep on the toilet at work does that count
Duuude, I hear that! I woke up once in the bathroom of an airplane crossing the Atlantic Ocean. A stewardess was holding smelling salts under my nose!
Old 10-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #22
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
FELL ASLEEP

I was on vaction in Vegas and I was playing a fish penny slot. I just got done drinkin a yard of banana coloda. Next thing I know is I have two security guards behind me at the Excaliber. Are you okay I fell asleep on the penny slot machine
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #23
Ivas
el Ruco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
I was on vaction in Vegas and I was playing a fish penny slot. I just got done drinkin a yard of banana coloda. Next thing I know is I have two security guards behind me at the Excaliber. Are you okay I fell asleep on the penny slot machine
Ooh, I'm glad to know I ain't the only one. Embarrassing, isn't it?
Old 10-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #24
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivas View Post
Ooh, I'm glad to know I ain't the only one. Embarrassing, isn't it?
I wasn't really embarassed it's Vegas I was more embarassed in July when I got kicked out my hotel room at the PH for spilling my Starbucks Frappuncio but I won my case and they let me back in
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #25
Ivas
el Ruco

I ain't sure this one qualifies as "awakening" as much as it does "returning to consciousness".
My wife and I had ridden my motorcycle up the Sacramento River Delta to do some wild ass diving off the bridges over the many sloughs. By the way, I jump from the roadway, the wive dives from the top of the cantilever structure.

We had a disagreement at a bridge side pic-nic with some less congenial bikers, and the assholes knocked me out in a one man with his wife fight against five of them. When I came to, the wife was holding a damp cloth on my forehead and my leather jacket had been stolen off me during the interim. The shirtless ride at midnight back to Oakland was a shivering experience, to say the least.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:57 AM   #26
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
I fell asleep on my girlfriends bed on top of a book with my girlfriend's feet right in front of my face.
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:21 AM   #27
Gloisgreat

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS IBM w/ tan interior
I haven't, but this past weekend, my friend woke up in a park. His keys were under the slide and he had on a "KinderCare" wristband. lmao
Gloisgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:42 AM   #28
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
well for starters, the torq charity show when they were giving prizes. i sat down and passed out sitting up for being up so many hours.

other places i have passed out in , church, standing up , in the shower, award ceremony,looking for a shoe under the bed.

BUT NEVER BEHIND THE WHEEL !!