Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Mid-Atlantic

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-09-2015, 03:34 PM   #15
M4dne55

Drives: 16' Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaGasPedal View Post
I'm in MD, I went with a 2SS hyper blue, white interior. I was debating on the hot red but caved to everyone telling me the blue was better. My current camaro is red anyways so it will be a nice change.

This is also my first order.

Congrats!! Hyper blue is badass! And that's a nice combo with the white interior. Will definitely stand out.
Did you go with black or silver wheels? Is it a DD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M4dne55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 04:27 PM   #16
ToyotaGasPedal

Drives: Hyper Blue SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4dne55 View Post
Congrats!! Hyper blue is badass! And that's a nice combo with the white interior. Will definitely stand out.
Did you go with black or silver wheels? Is it a DD?

Thanks, I can't wait I know its been built so I figure the end of November I should get it.

You know in hindsight I should have gone for the black wheels but I just have the stock SS wheels. Especially since I went with the black rally stripes. Maybe I'll get them powder coated.

And yea this will be my daily driver. But I'm fortunate I can metro to work on snow days. That and I go the opposite way of traffic when I commute.

Last edited by ToyotaGasPedal; 11-09-2015 at 05:01 PM.
ToyotaGasPedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 02:13 PM   #17
M4dne55

Quote:
Thanks, I can't wait I know its been built so I figure the end of November I should get it.

You know in hindsight I should have gone for the black wheels but I just have the stock SS wheels. Especially since I went with the black rally stripes. Maybe I'll get them powder coated.

And yea this will be my daily driver. But I'm fortunate I can metro to work on snow days. That and I go the opposite way of traffic when I commute.

Yea black wheels would've been nice but powder coating will do the trick.

You have a garage? I don't, at least not yet. I move in April from my current apartments, maybe I'll be forced to look for a place with a garage... That's if I pull the trigger and order one right now.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:33 PM   #18
ToyotaGasPedal

Quote:
Yea black wheels would've been nice but powder coating will do the trick.

You have a garage? I don't, at least not yet. I move in April from my current apartments, maybe I'll be forced to look for a place with a garage... That's if I pull the trigger and order one right now.

Currently I dont have a garage but I can rent one where I live. I have never been one to go crazy with the cleaning but I might get a ceramic coating for the car.

If you're on the fence I would just wait a couple weeks and see one in person. I have never been good at finances haha
ToyotaGasPedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 05:01 PM   #19
M4dne55

Quote:
Currently I dont have a garage but I can rent one where I live. I have never been one to go crazy with the cleaning but I might get a ceramic coating for the car.

If you're on the fence I would just wait a couple weeks and see one in person. I have never been good at finances haha

I did a search on Cars.com and 7 show up in this area. I might actually head down and check one out in person.
There's one that is exactly the build I want except it's black...

Old 11-14-2015, 08:12 AM   #20
ToyotaGasPedal

Quote:
I did a search on Cars.com and 7 show up in this area. I might actually head down and check one out in person.
There's one that is exactly the build I want except it's black...

They are already around here? I'm getting my car through Criswell.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:20 AM   #21
mjwill25

Drives: 2016 Black 2 SS
I was able to pick mine up from the dealer on Monday, Pohanka Chevrolet in Chantilly got 2 2016 2SS's in and one happened to be just about exactly what I was looking for. They aren't marking the cars up at all so I went for it and love it.
2016 2SS Black on Black, NPP, MRC with 6 speed, ARH Catted LT Headers, AWE Touring Exhaust, RotoFab CAI, Soler Performance TB and TC, GPI Ported LT2 IM, Pray Ported Heads, Pray Custom Grind Stage 2 Cam, DSC v2, BMR STB019H, Stance SF10 in Brushed Dual Gunmetal, Black Bowties, Black SEMA Grille, Smoked Tail Lights, Oracle Ghosted Side Markers

mjwill25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:28 AM   #22
M4dne55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwill25 View Post
I was able to pick mine up from the dealer on Monday, Pohanka Chevrolet in Chantilly got 2 2016 2SS's in and one happened to be just about exactly what I was looking for. They aren't marking the cars up at all so I went for it and love it.

Awesome! Congrats! Were you able to get invoice pricing or close to it?
What color did you go with?

Old 11-18-2015, 11:50 AM   #23
mjwill25

Drives: 2016 Black 2 SS
I was able to get invoice, no markups or "premium" price put on the car, I believe that is how they are going to be selling all the 2016's.
I got a black on black 2 SS with black rims, NPP, MRC and 6 speed. The thing is a beast and worth every penny.
2016 2SS Black on Black, NPP, MRC with 6 speed, ARH Catted LT Headers, AWE Touring Exhaust, RotoFab CAI, Soler Performance TB and TC, GPI Ported LT2 IM, Pray Ported Heads, Pray Custom Grind Stage 2 Cam, DSC v2, BMR STB019H, Stance SF10 in Brushed Dual Gunmetal, Black Bowties, Black SEMA Grille, Smoked Tail Lights, Oracle Ghosted Side Markers

mjwill25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 03:21 PM   #24
ToyotaGasPedal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwill25 View Post
I was able to get invoice, no markups or "premium" price put on the car, I believe that is how they are going to be selling all the 2016's.
I got a black on black 2 SS with black rims, NPP, MRC and 6 speed. The thing is a beast and worth every penny.
You got yours for invoice?? Damn I'm paying MSRP :(

But my car is in transit now so all is good. Can't wait!
Old 11-21-2015, 07:52 PM   #25
bybcous

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 1SS
A 1ss will be at hall Chevrolet very soon, npp exhaust, automatic nightfall grey and sunroof, it unloaded from the train yesterday.
Best so far 11.5 at 123 with a 1.83 60ft. BMR lower and upper trailing arms and upper control arms,E85
DELIVERED 12/29/15
http://youtube.com/bybcous " no talking only racing on my youtube"
bybcous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:09 PM   #26
vet757

Drives: ^^^This
Quote:
Originally Posted by bybcous View Post
A 1ss will be at hall Chevrolet very soon, npp exhaust, automatic nightfall grey and sunroof, it unloaded from the train yesterday.
Thanks for the heads up... Ive been watching all the inventory in this area daily....Also I have my eyes set on the blue 1lt,rs.v6 Hall is getting. How do you find real time updates?
vet757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:21 PM   #27
bybcous

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by vet757 View Post
Thanks for the heads up... Ive been watching all the inventory in this area daily....Also I have my eyes set on the blue 1lt,rs.v6 Hall is getting. How do you find real time updates?
Post the vin in beckys status update thread in the ordering section. I got the vin from chevy.com and then locate a vehicle.
Best so far 11.5 at 123 with a 1.83 60ft. BMR lower and upper trailing arms and upper control arms,E85
DELIVERED 12/29/15
http://youtube.com/bybcous " no talking only racing on my youtube"
bybcous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:27 PM   #28
vet757

Drives: ^^^This
Quote:
Originally Posted by bybcous View Post
Post the vin in beckys status update thread in the ordering section. I got the vin from chevy.com and then locate a vehicle.
Good to know thanks.....Any new updates on your SS? No ETA's? Is crazy how a lot of dealers are getting these cars and not the people that pre ordered them!
vet757 is offline   Reply With Quote