Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-08-2017, 08:58 PM   #15
Meteorma

Drives: Camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenH. View Post
The last drive through girl that tried to jump into the bag had no teeth ... still I considered it.

Lol I'm dead , I had a guy almost ass hole the car Saturday misses it by inches I was turning stopped with blinker on and I watched him travel 2000 feet in my rearview and just kept gaining speed I was lime omg he's not stopping he noticed my bright red car last second and went through the shallow ditch . I could not go anywhere .soon I'll be dead or have my house paid off one .
Meteorma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:55 AM   #16
dray

Drives: 2017 2SS A8 NGM, 2012 Yamaha FZ8
Quote:
Originally Posted by init4fun View Post
Other cars do seem to want to play much more often. I find it entertaining when some kid in his fart can mobile wants to race. All very irritating really. Interestingly Mustangs don't even try. I think they know better. Quick funny story and NO this isn't racing as it takes 2 cars to race and I was simply driving home. Coming home from the office on Friday I had a kid in an accord coupe stopped beside me at the light. The light changed and I pulled away like I normally do. Mr. Fart can was beating the poor Accord for everything it was worth and stayed right beside me up to the limit of 55mph. Stopped at the next light and the kid was motioning for me to roll down my window so naturally I did. He was all excited because he "kept up" with a Camaro in a race. I congratulated him and rolled my window up. You know what happened in Mexico next Best part is that I didn't even break the speed limit.
Same here. Had a very similar experience with a Subaru Legacy GT. Mustangs never try me. I used to have one, so I understand why.
dray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:12 AM   #17
Android42019
The Black Emerald

Drives: '17 ZL1, '08 Trailblazer, '11 1LTRS
From mini vans to SUV I get messed with by them all lmfao I do like being able to put them in their place and show them they're not special tho

Just yesterday new Mustang GT, foreign SUV, and a Ford F-250, riding my tail then switching lanes only to end up right back behind me, so I'm like ok, we can play, and off I go, passed the other 2 idiots then the Mustang was getting mad cuz I'd let him get near me then blip the throttle and put distance haha he couldn't catch up so he goes after the SUV after I turn :,))
Old 05-09-2017, 06:13 PM   #18
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
So far no bad experiences. I have a cute face to begin with so everyone just loves me
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:05 PM   #19
HighGs

Drives: Volvo XC60R, VW Eos, Fiat 500e
When I had the Porsche, Subaru WRX guys would swarm and position themselves to race.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:20 PM   #20
Marty McFlew
Banned

Drives: 17 SuperSport Camaro 6 on the Flo'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteorma View Post
So I've had my 2ss for a bit (6 mons) , first muscle car/sports car what ever you like. Few things I've notice and let's go with positive first, it's a head turner, girls try to throw themselves in the bag at the drive thru window, it's very fast. Now the negative it's a head turner, I've almost been side swiped a hand full of times people looking at it and almost driving into me , I've notice every 4cyl sedan feels they need to try and keep up with you, if you pass someone putting along say 30 in a 55 they then get speed envy and feel they need to speed up and ride your ass. I've been nearly ass holed 4 times ,not sure if my red tint coat is the wrong red or the turn signals are not bright enough or my brake lights only work sometimes but damn I'll own a Ferrari yet from the future law suit . ������, just kinda venting and wondering if shit just follows me or if anyone else is or has experienced this stuff, I assume this happens to corvette owners As Well or any other stand out non run of the mill car .

Yeh..I noticed that too with the ricers. They think their 4 bangers are fast a want to race you. I seem to lay waste every other day to some stupid Altimas.
Marty McFlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:25 PM   #21
Marty McFlew
Banned

Drives: 17 SuperSport Camaro 6 on the Flo'
Quote:
Originally Posted by dray View Post
Same here. Had a very similar experience with a Subaru Legacy GT. Mustangs never try me. I used to have one, so I understand why.

Subaroo Legacy? LOL.
Marty McFlew is offline   Reply With Quote