Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 04-11-2018, 10:10 PM   #253
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
I'm not getting into a size measuring game that you're trying to start. I don't need to explain my life and resources to you. I could write an 8 figure check tomorrow, put it to you that way. I have owned several modded cars that would rock a Demon's world. Factory cars, I've never spent the money on. Too busy putting it back into the market and businesses. Though I've probably got half a million in cars with just some American cars.
I didn't ask you anything about your damn finances or what you can afford. I said you're bragging about shit you don't own. Which is exactly what you did. I don't care what you can write or buy. Right now, the Demon will destroy anything you own. THAT is what I said. You don't own anything right now that could hold a candle to a Demon and I doubt you own anything that could even give the standard Hellcat a good run. And I'm not measuring anything against you. But if you ever wanna come out here with anything you own and put it up against anything I own then I sure as hell will be here ready.
Quote:
Besides that, it was several videos. Mike's video with his 570S beating it 2 times (that's 2 different outings and 2 different videos). DragTimes video with his 720S beating it. And another video of DragTimes putting it against a P100D which SMOKED it as the Demon NEVER could get traction. And I'm sure more but I don't sit here googling for information on that. I just show what pops up. I don't have anything to prove, apparently you do though. And you're going to try to disqualify these for being roll races but you really think racing from a dig gives the Demon the edge when both McLaren's and P100D will pop off 2.4-2.6 second 0-60s every single time whereas a Demon only does it on prep/skinnies/grace of god? Please.
I said post up a video of a race between a stock Demon against a stock anything else in a drag race which you still have not done. You criticized Dodge for claiming the Demon was the fastest stock production vehicle but you still have yet to disprove them. Post it up or shut up.
Quote:
You and me get into it on every thread because you're the most controversial SOB on these forums and you take the craziest angles on information you think you know. I never go after you, it's always you starting these back and forth matches. I'm not doing it again, I'm finished replying to YOU but will continue to post on this topic when need be. Let's watch you attack me/everybody else that raises a hand to the Demon.
We don't get into anything in every thread. Most of the time I see your post and decide it isn't even worth my time to respond. We got into one beef because you opened your damn mouth when I was trying to give advice on HP levels that I would be comfortable with if it was my car. Like you couldn't handle the fact that someone didn't have the utmost faith in a stock LSA bottom end. Or like you took it personally because I had an opinion which I felt like sharing and which I stated it was my opinion based on my preferences from the start. Should I post up that thread so everyone can see how childish you acted??

And for the record, I'm not here to be your friends or anyone's friend. I see something I don't like or disagree with and I challenge it. You think I care one bit that you think I'm controversial? And to add, I think you're a opinionated kid who's been around cars for 2 years and thinks he knows everything. Everything you have said, including your entire argument on LSAs is complete opinion which you try to pass off as being proof or having evidence. Even now, you have 4 damn videos which you're trying to pass off as proof against the Demon. The damn car just hit the streets and there are only 4 videos and you think that proves everything. 5 videos. One against a modded C7, one against a modded ZL1, one against another modded Zl1, one against a 520S, and one against a 720S. All but one of those were roll races. And that is your proof. Yea. Rock solid evidence you have there. Come to the track talking that nonsense and people will laugh in your face. That's if you even know where a track is. BTW, since you know soo much and have done soo much, do you even go to the track? I think I know the answer...

And BTW, who messaged who asking info about the VTC? Remember that?
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:19 PM   #254
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Can'thave2MuchHP, if only you concentrated your anger on that hideous redsign of the SS Camaro. On second thought, there is probably enough hate going on for that right now. You just dont get what the Demon is all about. Nothing wrong with that. Its all good til it goes bad brother.
Because whenever the competition comes out with something impressive or intimidating, some of these fanboys can only respond by trying to downplay it. Dodge put an 808 hp engine in a Muscle Car. They gave it a race tuned ECU from the factory that dials it up to 840. They threw that ECU in a crate with DRs and other track oriented stuff. They gave it a crazy wide functional hood scoop. They did a bunch more shit that has never come standard on a mass produced car in history. And it can pull the front wheels up which no other manufacturer can claim in a car that is built in similar fashion. And all these fanboys got either envious, spiteful, or intimidated and can only try to pick at it. It ain't even been out for half a year. And the funny thing is that when people called out the ZL1 late last year for not being in the 10s or low 11s yet, they all were on the defensive. It hasn't even been 2 months that the Demon has been out and these guys are already talking shit. LOL!!
Old 04-11-2018, 10:32 PM   #255
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Because whenever the competition comes out with something impressive or intimidating, some of these fanboys can only respond by trying to downplay it. Dodge put an 808 hp engine in a Muscle Car. They gave it a race tuned ECU from the factory that dials it up to 840. They threw that ECU in a crate with DRs and other track oriented stuff. They gave it a crazy wide functional hood scoop. They did a bunch more shit that has never come standard on a mass produced car in history. And it can pull the front wheels up which no other manufacturer can claim in a car that is built in similar fashion. And all these fanboys got either envious, spiteful, or intimidated and can only try to pick at it. It ain't even been out for half a year. And the funny thing is that when people called out the ZL1 late last year for not being in the 10s or low 11s yet, they all were on the defensive. It hasn't even been 2 months that the Demon has been out and these guys are already talking shit. LOL!!
I agree 100% I however had to stop arguing when I realized who I was arguing with didnt appear to have enough aptitude about cars to continue it. Waste of typing. When I posted the Hotrod article about all the upgrades to the motor alone, crickets. I venture to believe that most of that article was over their heads anyhow. Whose knows ,but many just dont get what Dodge pulled off with that car regardless of what it beats or doesnt. Im like you. I really dont care either way.
I think Ill have another captain though before bed.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:41 PM   #256
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I agree 100% I however had to stop arguing when I realized who I was arguing with didnt appear to have enough aptitude about cars to continue it. Waste of typing. When I posted the Hotrod article about all the upgrades to the motor alone, crickets. I venture to believe that most of that article was over their heads anyhow. Whose knows ,but many just dont get what Dodge pulled off with that car regardless of what it beats or doesnt. Im like you. I really dont care either way.
I think Ill have another captain though before bed.
I didn't see the article you posted. But that dude has been in the car game for 2 years now. I'm sure he wrote that article, lol!! The Demon is going to give everything other than a GT500 and a ZR1 the business but good. Those are going to be the top 3 for now. The standard HC, the ZL1 and ZL1 1LE, the Z06, and the GT350 will be 2nd string. That is just how it is. Will some cars out there be able to beat ZR1s and GT500s and Demons? Of course. Especially if there is a huge variance in driver skill. But 2 months and a handful of videos (all but one being debatable) in and this dude declaring victory is a bit childish. I'm betting some Demon owner is gonna hand him a losing backslap like it's the 50s and he's a lousy housewife, LOL!!
Old 04-11-2018, 10:45 PM   #257
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
d
Quote:
I didn't see the article you posted. But that dude has been in the car game for 2 years now. I'm sure he wrote that article, lol!! The Demon is going to give everything other than a GT500 and a ZR1 the business but good. Those are going to be the top 3 for now. The standard HC, the ZL1 and ZL1 1LE, the Z06, and the GT350 will be 2nd string. That is just how it is. Will some cars out there be able to beat ZR1s and GT500s and Demons? Of course. Especially if there is a huge variance in driver skill. But 2 months and a handful of videos (all but one being debatable) in and this dude declaring victory is a bit childish. I'm betting some Demon owner is gonna hand him a losing backslap like it's the 50s and he's a lousy housewife, LOL!!
Haha! Right.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:00 PM   #258
soceur77

Drives: 17 NFG ZL1 17 GTR 22 RS6

skip to 10:00
soceur77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:28 PM   #259
newmoon

Drives: 2019 GT350
Quote:
The Demon roll racing is out of its element. The car is designed with one thing in mind, 1/8, 1/4 and arm drops on the street. Folks just seem to have a hard time with that. In reality a stock Hellcat (200+mph top end) could probably give a Demon (168-mph top end) a race from a higher mph roll race. Folks who are not blinded by brandism can appreciate the car for what it is.
2012 SRT Challenger 392 auto 12:40s 112 stock
2012 Ford Mustang 5.0. Brembo, 3:73s
2010 SS, LS3, Cammed, LTs, 12:20s
2004 Redfire Cobra, Pullied & Tuned
1986 GT, Ed Curtis 347ci, 11:20s motor. 10:30s 100-hp shot

Last edited by newmoon; 04-13-2018 at 01:40 PM.
newmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:08 PM   #260
wlsmoku

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
wlsmoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:25 PM   #261
tomster
RedLine

Drives: 2022 ZL1 1LE
sad day to be a demon owner
2022 GMC 2500 "Blue"
2022 ZL1 1LE 6spd "Rapid Blue"
2023 ZL1 1LE Auto Rapid Blue (ordered)
tomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:57 PM   #262
datboi448

Drives: 2013 2LT RS, 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by soceur77 View Post

skip to 10:00
I saw that video as well, zl1 walking away from demon on a roll with only CAI,diverters and tune on pump gas for both. i wanna see both from a dig at a strip
Old 04-14-2018, 02:07 AM   #263
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon View Post
The Demon roll racing is out of its element. The car is designed with one thing in mind, 1/8, 1/4 and arm drops on the street. Folks just seem to have a hard time with that. In reality a stock Hellcat (200+mph top end) could probably give a Demon (168-mph top end) a race from a higher mph roll race. Folks who are not blinded by brandism can appreciate the car for what it is.
I gotta disagree. The HC was built for straight line 1/4 mile racing also and it'll beat anything less than a Z06 in a roll race. And it'll even start to pull away from the Z06 in the higher 100s. Granted the Demon is limited to 168. But I still think it'll beat a ZL1.

I'm still waiting to see a legit race between a ZL1 and Demon. ALl these videos seem to be leaving out a lot of info on both cars and the drivers. Tell me that it doesn't seem a bit shady that no info was given on the state of the Demon. LOL! And tell me that the video did not seem a bit unbelievable.
Old 04-14-2018, 09:25 PM   #264
wlsmoku

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Quote:
I gotta disagree. The HC was built for straight line 1/4 mile racing also and it'll beat anything less than a Z06 in a roll race. And it'll even start to pull away from the Z06 in the higher 100s. Granted the Demon is limited to 168. But I still think it'll beat a ZL1.

I'm still waiting to see a legit race between a ZL1 and Demon. ALl these videos seem to be leaving out a lot of info on both cars and the drivers. Tell me that it doesn't seem a bit shady that no info was given on the state of the Demon. LOL! And tell me that the video did not seem a bit unbelievable.
I assume you didnt watch either of the clips I posted....its pretty straight forward
wlsmoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 11:22 PM   #265
bigmike32172

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
My 2017 ZL1 A10 can easily kill a Demon as long as the other driver races me while they're in Reverse
bigmike32172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 06:51 AM   #266
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlsmoku View Post
I assume you didnt watch either of the clips I posted....its pretty straight forward
I watched the video. Although listening to that clown talk was like listening to nails on a chalkboard. Putting that aside. Like I said, he is not making 630 to the wheels thru the A10 with just a CAI no-tune intake and a tune. If he is making 630 then he has a pulley, LTs, intake, and a tune. And even if he is making 630 he still is not pulling away from a car that makes over 700 RWHP and weighs only about 200-300 pounds more. So again, I'm calling bullshit.