#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-09-2023, 05:48 AM   #211
SwL_Wildcat

Drives: 2024 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racergirl_75 View Post
Question-- I went from an ETA of Oct/Nov to "on hold" per my dealership and the car has not moved since it was built and it showed up in VIN tracker. Does anyone know what that means? Ughh.i can go to another thread if I need to. It is for my zl1 panther but this is probably not the place to ask.

Mine sat in the Willow lot for about a month before they moved it to the rail yard. It's a game of patience. Don't sweat it, it's coming!

SwL_Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 10:56 AM   #212
SublimeHellcat

Drives: 2019 Hellcat Redeye, 2 1992 B4C's
How are you guys finding vins? I was doing the manual method of cars.com, autotrader etc. Definitely appreciate a thread like this. Do you work at a dealer to do this? Reason I am asking is that I also do something like this for the 1992 B4C Camaro's and I have approx 540 vins of the 589 made of those. Cant cross that finish line, lol.

I have secured a deposit on a ZL1 Coupe CE, but I believe it is in hold status or something. Once again, thank you for this thread.
SublimeHellcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 11:26 AM   #213
split_bumper

Drives: 24 ZL1, 6.2L Denali, 73 SplitBumper
Quote:
Originally Posted by SublimeHellcat View Post
How are you guys finding vins? I was doing the manual method of cars.com, autotrader etc. Definitely appreciate a thread like this. Do you work at a dealer to do this? Reason I am asking is that I also do something like this for the 1992 B4C Camaro's and I have approx 540 vins of the 589 made of those. Cant cross that finish line, lol.

I have secured a deposit on a ZL1 Coupe CE, but I believe it is in hold status or something. Once again, thank you for this thread.

pages 4-7 of this thread give a better explanation.

https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...FJ1R60R0111531
split_bumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 11:54 AM   #214
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SublimeHellcat View Post

Unfortunately I don’t think our method would apply for your use case. GM started hosting their window stickers after like 2020. We could theoretically do this for the other years (2020-2023). I’ll have to message raidator and split_bumper if they’re interested, if not I can imitate raid’s script and split’s excel sheet if they’re cool with that. I might just move to the other years since raidator’s been doing good work finding the newly uploaded stickers.

Last few years should already be complete, I’ve just been having bad luck with running my script before they upload new stickers
Happiness: Infinite

Bumbleboy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 12:52 PM   #215
split_bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbleboy92 View Post
Unfortunately I don’t think our method would apply for your use case. GM started hosting their window stickers after like 2020. We could theoretically do this for the other years (2020-2023). I’ll have to message raidator and split_bumper if they’re interested, if not I can imitate raid’s script and split’s excel sheet if they’re cool with that. I might just move to the other years since raidator’s been doing good work finding the newly uploaded stickers.

Last few years should already be complete, I’ve just been having bad luck with running my script before they upload new stickers

I would be alright with working with you guys on getting the same setups done for any other years we can. I think a lot of people here would appreciate the info for 20-23 years as well if possible.

Old 11-09-2023, 03:01 PM   #216
raidator

Drives: 24 2SS CE M6 convertible
Quote:
43 left!

Theoretically, there should be 21 Canadians and 22 US cars. The last Canadian bound was built 7k sequences ago (that we know of)

I'm sure some of the other guys probably have more knowledge but to me it sounds like they're just letting it sit there. I read on one of the Facebook groups someone had to put a little pressure on the dealer to get them to pickup the car but that was just one guy online saying that
common theme with them sitting in Rail Yards, I had same problem...
raidator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 03:08 PM   #217
raidator

Quote:
Originally Posted by split_bumper View Post
I would be alright with working with you guys on getting the same setups done for any other years we can. I think a lot of people here would appreciate the info for 20-23 years as well if possible.
I can update to pull for 20-23, should be easy if the only delta is the letter for the years... I'll do that tonight and that should only be a single run for each year, vs doing them as they're built. what years did they put the 4 bangers in them?

I'd have to account for that engine type too but that's easy enough.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:14 PM   #218
split_bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidator View Post
I can update to pull for 20-23, should be easy if the only delta is the letter for the years... I'll do that tonight and that should only be a single run for each year, vs doing them as they're built. what years did they put the 4 bangers in them?

I'd have to account for that engine type too but that's easy enough.

would the check digit also change? 16 through 23 had the 2.0 L4 turbo

Old 11-09-2023, 03:15 PM   #219
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

I was playing around trying to imitate your script raidator and just found out exactly where they are keeping all the RPO codes on the window stickers

Made the text white to blend into the background but it's literally a json object with all the info, made me laugh a little at their antics

A random car I was testing with:

Code:
{"maker":"CHEVY", "model_year":"2023", "mmc_code":" 1AL67", "vin":"1G1FK3D63P0159943", "sitedealer_code":" 30161", "sell_source": "13", "order_number": "CSPR6C", "creation_date":"8/1/2023", "Options":["AJ9", "AKQ", "AL0", "AQJ", "ATH", "AT8", "AV3", "AXJ", "A45", "A62", "BTV", "B34", "B7G", "CJ2", "CM8", "C70", "DD1", "DRZ", "D5Z", "EF7", "FE4", "FE9", "FJW", "F55", "GBA", "G80", "HRE", "H0W", "IOS", "JF5", "J23", "J6H", "J77", "KA1", "KB7", "KC4", "KD1", "KNR", "KQV", "KRV", "KS9", "KTI", "K4C", "LAL", "LT4", "MAH",
"MCR", "MI4", "MX0", "M97", "NE8", "NKC", "NKE", "NPP", "NTB", "NV9", "N26", "PPW", "PRF", "RTQ", "R0G", "R6I", "R8E", "R9N", "SBF", "SLM", "TDM", "T3S", "T4F", "T61", "UB3", "UD7", "UE1", "UFG", "UHS", "UJM", "UKC", "UMN", "UPG", "UQA", "UVB", "UVD", "UV6", "U2K", "U80", "VK3", "VRG", "VRH", "VRJ", "VRK", "VRL", "VRM", "VRN", "VRR", "VT7", "VV4", "V03", "V18", "V8D", "WMX", "XLC", "XL8", "ZL1", "0ST", "1NF", "1SE", "1SZ", "19T", "2NF", "2ST", "4AA", "5A7", "6X1", "7X1", "8BB", "9BB", "9L3", "", "", "", "", "", "", "",
"", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "",
""]}
Attached Images

Old 11-09-2023, 04:15 PM   #220
raidator

Quote:
I was playing around trying to imitate your script raidator and just found out exactly where they are keeping all the RPO codes on the window stickers

Made the text white to blend into the background but it's literally a json object with all the info, made me laugh a little at their antics

A random car I was testing with:

Code:
{"maker":"CHEVY", "model_year":"2023", "mmc_code":" 1AL67", "vin":"1G1FK3D63P0159943", "sitedealer_code":" 30161", "sell_source": "13", "order_number": "CSPR6C", "creation_date":"8/1/2023", "Options":["AJ9", "AKQ", "AL0", "AQJ", "ATH", "AT8", "AV3", "AXJ", "A45", "A62", "BTV", "B34", "B7G", "CJ2", "CM8", "C70", "DD1", "DRZ", "D5Z", "EF7", "FE4", "FE9", "FJW", "F55", "GBA", "G80", "HRE", "H0W", "IOS", "JF5", "J23", "J6H", "J77", "KA1", "KB7", "KC4", "KD1", "KNR", "KQV", "KRV", "KS9", "KTI", "K4C", "LAL", "LT4", "MAH",
"MCR", "MI4", "MX0", "M97", "NE8", "NKC", "NKE", "NPP", "NTB", "NV9", "N26", "PPW", "PRF", "RTQ", "R0G", "R6I", "R8E", "R9N", "SBF", "SLM", "TDM", "T3S", "T4F", "T61", "UB3", "UD7", "UE1", "UFG", "UHS", "UJM", "UKC", "UMN", "UPG", "UQA", "UVB", "UVD", "UV6", "U2K", "U80", "VK3", "VRG", "VRH", "VRJ", "VRK", "VRL", "VRM", "VRN", "VRR", "VT7", "VV4", "V03", "V18", "V8D", "WMX", "XLC", "XL8", "ZL1", "0ST", "1NF", "1SE", "1SZ", "19T", "2NF", "2ST", "4AA", "5A7", "6X1", "7X1", "8BB", "9BB", "9L3", "", "", "", "", "", "", "",
"", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "",
""]}
now that is funny... but not the first time I've seen that sorta stuff, lol
Old 11-09-2023, 06:05 PM   #221
raidator

Quote:
would the check digit also change? 16 through 23 had the 2.0 L4 turbo
Math on the other digits to determine the check digit will change based on year and engine code, the funny thing though X is the 4 banger code, which is 7 same as the 6.2L ironically.

because the 1LS, 1-3LT could have the 4 banger, that means we have to check for 8 different #'s on those trims now instead of 4 (2 per trans, and body, so now we have to double that for engine), but its no biggie, just another set of bits to flip.
Old 11-09-2023, 06:07 PM   #222
raidator

319 ZL1 CE
528 Non-ZL1 CE
8751 total 2024's
Attached Files
File Type: zip all_info.zip (578.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: zip Panthers.zip (18.4 KB, 51 views)
Old 11-09-2023, 06:23 PM   #223
split_bumper

Quote:

I knew it was hidden somewhere in white font but couldn't find where on the window sticker haha. Nice catch. Something tells me that GM is already doing something similar to what we are, they just aren't releasing it to the public. Why else would they be including white coloured RPO codes on a window sticker. Unless it just defaults all that information when the window sticker gets generated. Someone would have told it to include that as its generated though. Stuff we will never know the answer to I guess.

Old 11-09-2023, 06:36 PM   #224
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

Quote:
I knew it was hidden somewhere in white font but couldn't find where on the window sticker haha. Nice catch. Something tells me that GM is already doing something similar to what we are, they just aren't releasing it to the public. Why else would they be including white coloured RPO codes on a window sticker. Unless it just defaults all that information when the window sticker gets generated. Someone would have told it to include that as its generated though. Stuff we will never know the answer to I guess.
They used to give out the build counts, they’re on the forums for 2016 and 2017 I believe but they stopped altogether after unfortunately