Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-13-2015, 09:52 AM   #169
IOMike

Drives: 2022 F150, 87 Monte Carlo
If they released the pricing and HP on Saturday we would have nothing to bicker about.

Good for us, they won't.
IOMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:58 AM   #170
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
If they weren't scared/worried/jealous in some way the trolling and lies wouldn't be happening.

Laugh and take it for what it is... A compliment actually. Any halfway intelligent person can see that this individual has escaped from reality with many of his posts and bias.
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 11:44 AM   #171
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
Chevy goes and spends hours in the wind tunnel to get the air correct from different angles and bam the front license plate destroys hours of tinkering! They need a flow-plate!
Old 05-13-2015, 11:48 AM   #172
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBorOzzy View Post
It's funny and sad. He has to be the most pathetic human being I've ever witnessed. He comes in here, takes an excerpt of my post, twists it, then passes it off as something I said and talks shit to fit his agenda all while ignoring other posts made. Lol.

Hi, Pill! I should become an idiot as well and become The Pill Camaro edition. Ahh, Nvm. I don't love GM like that or hate Ford with a passion like you hate GM. Although, while owning the Mustang, I'm starting to like Ford less.. 😊
He really just doesn't have a life. I'll talk sh*t about import brands all day but you'll never find me over at ToyotaNation beating my drum about how much better GM is. It's just stupid and pointless.

Some people really just don't have anything better to do with their lives.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:10 PM   #173
Ragnar
Destroyed by flooding

Drives: Wife's car
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
He really just doesn't have a life. I'll talk sh*t about import brands all day but you'll never find me over at ToyotaNation beating my drum about how much better GM is. It's just stupid and pointless.

Some people really just don't have anything better to do with their lives.
And he expounds BS in paragraphs in the wee hours in the am. blah, blah, air flow all wrong, blah, blah, distance to the a-pillar, blah, blah, the track not right, blah blah...Z28's are cheating blah, blah....
Old 05-13-2015, 12:41 PM   #174
LesserO2Evils
GM repeat offender...

Drives: 16 2SS
I had to take a look, given his seeming, "fame" here(dont get your head big, Kiddo... Its JUST here. Only for OUR entertainment purposes��). The guy is clever. He is a master at manipulation and reconfiguration of facts. He finds a hole and hammers on it till he is given a bit of leadway(encouragement/doubt/support/1 off articles/Etc...). THEN, he stands up as if he was privy to it the whole time. Actually, he was the ONLY ONE to actually know.
Broad assumptions... Often start off masked as "speculation"(all well explained in over complicated technical terminology) and are repeated and repeated until the minions start to repeat it. As soon as they do, that "speculation" turns, not only to FACT, but to a compliment to his astute knowledge!!! Read some of the ppl on that furums posts. They rarely have the intellect to use punctuation, do you really think these 17yr old kids are following him when he starts rambing about drag coefficients and downforce? No. They are impressionable and ignorant. But hey, he SOUNDS smart so.....sheep will be sheep. He also likes to use "trigger words". Often in a condecending way(think Al Sharpton). Hes a "race baiter!"(that was a car joke! Lol) But seriously, the guy is an opportunist, at best. Think David Koresh. People like this share many of the same attributes of a sociopath. It pains me to say this, but leave the guy alone. He has enough problems. That arrogance is a front for inadequacy.

INCOMING: ‘22 ZL1, Satin Steel. A10. PDR.
Ordered: 03/02/22.
LesserO2Evils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:44 PM   #175
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesserO2Evils View Post
I had to take a look, given his seeming, "fame" here(dont get your head big, Kiddo... Its JUST here. Only for OUR entertainment purposes��). The guy is clever. He is a master at manipulation and reconfiguration of facts. He finds a hole and hammers on it till he is given a bit of leadway(encouragement/doubt/support/1 off articles/Etc...). THEN, he stands up as if he was privy to it the whole time. Actually, he was the ONLY ONE to actually know.
Broad assumptions... Often start off masked as "speculation"(all well explained in over complicated technical terminology) and are repeated and repeated until the minions start to repeat it. As soon as they do, that "speculation" turns, not only to FACT, but to a compliment to his astute knowledge!!! Read some of the ppl on that furums posts. They rarely have the intellect to use punctuation, do you really think these 17yr old kids are following him when he starts rambing about drag coefficients and downforce? No. They are impressionable and ignorant. But hey, he SOUNDS smart so.....sheep will be sheep. He also likes to use "trigger words". Often in a condecending way(think Al Sharpton). Hes a "race baiter!"(that was a car joke! Lol) But seriously, the guy is an opportunist, at best. Think David Koresh. People like this share many of the same attributes of a sociopath. It pains me to say this, but leave the guy alone. He has enough problems. That arrogance is a front for inadequacy.
Your profile summary is about as accurate as one could get.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:46 PM   #176
Capricio

Drives: 2000 WS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
And he expounds BS in paragraphs in the wee hours in the am. blah, blah, air flow all wrong, blah, blah, distance to the a-pillar, blah, blah, the track not right, blah blah...Z28's are cheating blah, blah....
blah blah golden ratio, blah blah I don't care about racing anymore and I don't watch it anymore but I talk about the races in detail and moan about how the Z-28 ruined it for everyone, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

blah blah passive aggressive statement about how I like the ATS and Corvette but they disappointed me blah blah see how impartial I am because I make passive aggressive statements about liking stuff I hate. blah blah chevy will be so overpriced and overweight and no one will every buy a single one and if they do it's only because they ruined racing by cheating.

blah blah someone dissected my "facts" and called out my lies and exaggerations about something. blah blah post every 15 minutes for 3 days straight until the accuser is innundated with BS and out of context selective facts to counter.

Blah blah brag about all my secret connections and exclusive knowlege that is publicly available on the web if you have all day to look for it.
Capricio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:51 PM   #177
Capricio

Drives: 2000 WS6
Quote:
He has enough problems. That arrogance is a front for inadequacy.
Good analysis. As I've said before, people will seek out validation for a major purchasing decision. If Chevy went away and left the performance arena, do they really think Ford would feel as motivated to improve and push themselves? I don't own any Fords, but I don't think mustangs are junk and I'm glad they exist, if for no other reason than to ensure I'll get a better Camaro.
Capricio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:52 PM   #178
LesserO2Evils
GM repeat offender...

Drives: 16 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricio View Post
Good analysis. As I've said before, people will seek out validation for a major purchasing decision. If Chevy went away and left the performance arena, do they really think Ford would feel as motivated to improve and push themselves? I don't own any Fords, but I don't think mustangs are junk and I'm glad they exist, if for no other reason than to ensure I'll get a better Camaro.
Thank you sir. I agree with yours as well.

INCOMING: ‘22 ZL1, Satin Steel. A10. PDR.
Ordered: 03/02/22.
LesserO2Evils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:09 PM   #179
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
How does Chevrolet cheat at racing according to him?
Old 05-13-2015, 01:25 PM   #180
Iroc_Z28

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
How does Chevrolet cheat at racing according to him?
He goes off on the z28 r program in the continental tire sports car series. Basically just long winded, pointless rants on how the z28 shouldn't be legal in the GS class and how the boss race car is much closer in line to the production car. He has a serious personal vendetta against the z28 for some reason.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:26 PM   #181
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Quote:
Lol your exactly right I almost posted something similar but got lost trying to explain the madness of it.

As for the cheating thing I've seen some posts talking about displacement... Same stuff they always talk about like its the only factor in an engines power development and GM is behind because they aren't using dohc. OHC design is beyond gms and our understanding it is ultra high tech and superior.

It really sucks having a simple design that's cheaper and easier to work on. It really sucks that they can easily be made 400+ cubes. They don't make good power. The negatives are immense. It would be more cool if I could have a smaller displacement ( but physically larger lmao)more complicated motor that makes similar power and less torque so I could brag about it or feel better about my purchase. This is the reality for some of them.

I've also seen posts pretty much throwing Randy Pobst back to back comparisons out the window and that the performance of the 1le is actually a lie or conspiracy in some way... It really does get that pathetic. A same day same track same driver comparison... By a professional. Blows my mind.

We have the same thing going on to a certain degree and our own sheep as well. When u point a finger u got 3 pointing back at you. Not all the other guys are blindly biased and or ignorant. Just comes down to a lot of stupid people in this world and some of them drive performance cars of varying brand

Last edited by ULTRAZLS1; 05-13-2015 at 01:40 PM.
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:30 PM   #182
obzidian

Drives: 98 camaro turbo
So if you cant beat them... ban them?

Cool, got it!