#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Phastek Performance

Old 11-18-2016, 11:24 AM   #1
GasPipeDreamer

Drives: 2016 Chevy Camaro V6
Newbie from Cali!

Hey Guys,

I just bought a New Black 2016 Camaro V6 LT1 2 weeks ago, been putting off posting in the new member section but now I have sometime in my hands

I live in Upland Southern California, I previously owned a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2.0L Turbo. This is the first Chevy I have owned and I am quite satisfied with the move from Mitsu. My previous car was a bit problematic had the tranny go out within the first 3 years then recently motor failure, that was without any mods but an aftermarket cat back that was installed.

So far I have been very happy with my Camaro! Though I wished I could've bought the SS but I am currently looking to purchase a house next year or so, so I wanted to keep my payments as low as possible and also this is my DD. I think I got a pretty good deal on the vehicle $21k + tax and such for a v6 LT1 with the tech upgrade. I really wanted a white one but I couldn't find any that were tagged with the 20% off msrp at the same price point. Still the black looks beautiful when its clean lol but I have learned it is very hard to keep it that way.

I look forward to learning a lot from you guys, I been browsing the forum for a while and loved the maturity in this forum with some light poking involved. I have already encountered the issue with the passenger seat not being able to recline forward or backward, basically when I hit the button nothing happens so I will have to take it to the dealer any day now and while I am there I can have them update my mylink firmware. Is there anything I should have them do or update while I am there that you guys have issues with?

Also I am looking for a new exhaust, is there anyone in the IE or SGV area that has a v6 no npp that has an aftermarket exhaust that are willing to let me have a listen
GasPipeDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:52 AM   #2
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 02:06 PM   #3
HAMBO

Drives: Supercharged 2013 AGM 2SS/RS
Welcome! Lot's of CA Camaros here.
SLP TVS2300, Edge CAI, 3" Magnaflow catback, BC Racing BR series coilovers, HRE FF15's (20x10 square) with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, GM STB, BMR front and rear sway bars and toe links, Prothane subframe bushings and front control arm inserts, JDP rear upper control arm bushings, Elite Engineering catch can. Tuned by Cunningham Motorsports.
1967 Bolero Red 396 SS/RS Convertible
HAMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 02:14 PM   #4
Detroit Muscle

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Welcome from Michigan!

Stainless Power Headers, High Flow Cats, CAI intake, SLP Loudmouth 1 exhaust, Dyno tune from Alternative Performance
Detroit Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 04:35 PM   #5
E-Ray

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, Nightfall Grey
Welcome aboard, and congrats on your new Camaro!!!!

E-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:38 AM   #6
SSE14

Drives: 2014 Spring Special Edition SS Vert
Congrats and welcome to the forum!
Old 11-19-2016, 11:29 AM   #7
GasPipeDreamer

Drives: 2016 Chevy Camaro V6
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
GasPipeDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:02 PM   #8
Sledgehammer70
Lethal Camaro

Drives: 16 2SS, 71 Std, Suburban RTS
Welcome to the Darkside!
Sledgehammer70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:43 AM   #9
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!