AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 07-28-2016, 03:19 PM   #1
BMR Suspension

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Talking BMR Suspension New Product Release - Poly Cradle Bushings - BK061

Polyurethane Cradle Bushings for 6th Gen Camaro
BK061

Minimize wheelhop, improve handling, and enhance the rear stability of your 2016-newer Camaro with Polyurethane Cradle Bushings from BMR Suspension. Stock rubber bushings with voids are great for minimizing NVH, but deflect tremendously. This causes wheelhop, which reduces traction and can damage rear suspension parts. Designed from 95-durometer polyurethane, BMR’s cradle bushings center the cradle and greatly reduce deflection caused by the stock rubber bushings. BMR Poly Cradle Bushings (BK061) solidly connect the cradle to the chassis, reducing deflection and transferring more power to the tires. BMR designed the BK061 for street performance, drag race, and handling applications, making them the perfect wheelhop solution for any performance-based 6th Gen Camaro. Each bushing is made to strict tolerances, which ensures high quality and an exact fit. These bushings reduce cradle movement and wheelhop, while increasing handling stability. This gives you a much-improved overall feel with moderate increases in NVH. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email sales@bmrsuspension.com, or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:23 PM   #2
EMTNLSS

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
So would these be considered in between the Lockout kit and the Delrin bushings?

Current Mods: Catch Can | aFe Lowering Springs | GM 2nd Gen Splitter | Hotchkis Sway Bars | MRR FS02 Wheels | Flowmaster Exhaust | Dark Tail Lights | Diode Dynamics Sidemarkers | Roto Fab | Solar TB | PRAY Ported IM | BMR | PRAY Tune

Upcoming Mods:
Old 08-01-2016, 06:22 AM   #3
LesBaer
FMPG

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Suspension View Post
Polyurethane Cradle Bushings for 6th Gen Camaro
BK061

Minimize wheelhop, improve handling, and enhance the rear stability of your 2016-newer Camaro with Polyurethane Cradle Bushings from BMR Suspension. Stock rubber bushings with voids are great for minimizing NVH, but deflect tremendously. This causes wheelhop, which reduces traction and can damage rear suspension parts. Designed from 95-durometer polyurethane, BMR’s cradle bushings center the cradle and greatly reduce deflection caused by the stock rubber bushings. BMR Poly Cradle Bushings (BK061) solidly connect the cradle to the chassis, reducing deflection and transferring more power to the tires. BMR designed the BK061 for street performance, drag race, and handling applications, making them the perfect wheelhop solution for any performance-based 6th Gen Camaro. Each bushing is made to strict tolerances, which ensures high quality and an exact fit. These bushings reduce cradle movement and wheelhop, while increasing handling stability. This gives you a much-improved overall feel with moderate increases in NVH. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email sales@bmrsuspension.com, or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

I might have to give these a try. More power + super sticky tires = wheel hop...
ARH 1 7/8" ceramic coated full sys w/NPP; Maggie 9.2psi (85mm); Jannetty rough idle cam(TSP), tune and LT4 fuel system; Forgeline VX1 Black PVD (20x10,11); R88R 315's; ALPriority; BMR rear arms, bushings, DS loop; RF intake (red); nGauge

93 octane: 712rwhp, 654rwtq / E85 (E66 mix): 734rwhp, 674rwtq (SuperFlow Dyno)
Old 08-05-2016, 10:50 AM   #4
BMR Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMTNLSS View Post
So would these be considered in between the Lockout kit and the Delrin bushings?
Yes, that's correct.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:51 AM   #5
BMR Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesBaer View Post
I might have to give these a try. More power + super sticky tires = wheel hop...

We have everything you need to get rid of wheelhop! Call us call if you need anything!!
Old 08-05-2016, 11:32 AM   #6
LesBaer
FMPG

Drives: 2016 2SS
Thanks, I'm having Jannetty handle everything. All of the boxes didn't make it in today so I wasn't able to get it done yet. I'm sure it'll be fine once it's done.
ARH 1 7/8" ceramic coated full sys w/NPP; Maggie 9.2psi (85mm); Jannetty rough idle cam(TSP), tune and LT4 fuel system; Forgeline VX1 Black PVD (20x10,11); R88R 315's; ALPriority; BMR rear arms, bushings, DS loop; RF intake (red); nGauge

93 octane: 712rwhp, 654rwtq / E85 (E66 mix): 734rwhp, 674rwtq (SuperFlow Dyno)
Old 08-05-2016, 02:04 PM   #7
BMR Suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesBaer View Post
Thanks, I'm having Jannetty handle everything. All of the boxes didn't make it in today so I wasn't able to get it done yet. I'm sure it'll be fine once it's done.
Awesome! Well if you need anything please let me know!

Closed Thread