#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 02-26-2023, 11:00 PM   #15
rcandiloro

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowered View Post
It looks like you may be financially well off since you have an Aston Martin, so why not add a ZLE? I'm on a waitlist for the Z06, but my ZLE is awesome so far that I'm entertaining bypassing the Vette and adding the last MY24 ZLE and have it turn into the Z28 that GM never built with the cost difference between the 2 cars. I know the C9 Z06 will be faster than the C8, but there will never be another ZLE.
I actually put a deposit down on a Z06, but I was one of the guys with a slow bank transfer so I ended up over 2000 on the list, got my $ back. I do currently have a "pre-order" if that's the correct term, with a local dealer for a C8 (not a Z06). I've built the car at the dealer, but don't actually have an allocation yet. Kinda weird. Anyhow, I have actually been thinking about getting another ZLE, but the idea of rebuying a car I sold just doesn't sit right with me. Plus, as I just mentioned I've got a C8 coming down the road at some point, not sure how long that will be, maybe a year plus out. You make a good point, it's something in the back of my mind, just haven't pulled the trigger. And I'm just imagining the wifes massive eye roll if I were to actually get a ZLE again......
rcandiloro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 07:33 PM   #16
2020satin-zle

Drives: 2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE Satin Steel
That Aston is pretty bad but I would have to stick with the ZLE.
2020satin-zle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 12:40 AM   #17
ZX-10R

Drives: 2019 ZL1 Riverside
For all it's flaws, nothing sounds like an LT4. Every time I see a video of some clown revving his M5 or Lexus RCF I just smile - it's not even close to that pissed off angry LT4 bark (especially with a nice exhaust system)
ZX-10R is offline   Reply With Quote