Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-11-2019, 04:10 PM   #211
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by 152LTRockin View Post
Let me correct you, Its IMMATURE monkeys tossing crap.
Ya..just like that jack off thread you started about v8s and Mustang's. Some hero posters on the tail end of this thread.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:06 PM   #212
Venomcustom
Hard to want.

Drives: 2020 red hot 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Ya..just like that jack off thread you started about v8s and Mustang's. Some hero posters on the tail end of this thread.
Spot on!! Lmao. That was some dumbass shit.
Venomcustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:53 PM   #213
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Drives: 15 2lt RS Top Gun Camaro
opinions vary...............chuckle you guyz are so easy
152LTRockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 07:40 PM   #214
Venomcustom
Hard to want.

Drives: 2020 red hot 1SS 1LE
Quote:
opinions vary...............chuckle you guyz are so easy
Yeah, we all get it but it doesn’t make it less retarded.
Venomcustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 10:44 PM   #215
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Drives: 15 2lt RS Top Gun Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomcustom View Post
Yeah, we all get it but it doesn’t make it less retarded.
It doesn't make you guyz less immature. You realize most of you are around 8th grade or less:?
152LTRockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:08 PM   #216
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
It doesn't make you guyz less immature. You realize most of you are around 8th grade or less:?
Insult us any way you want our cars are still faster than yours... kinda sucks for you don’t it? 95% of the V6 guys here seem to be awesome guys and they all have cool cars... then there’s the couple of other knuckleheads... there cars are cool too I’m sure, the owners well, constantly picking fights and then trying to play the victim...
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 01:00 AM   #217
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Hey bud.....get that dorky pic of yourself off the forum before you start trying to insult anybody. Your tough guy demeanor on here doesn't suit you in real life by the looks of it.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:01 AM   #218
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
Insult us any way you want our cars are still faster than yours... kinda sucks for you don’t it? 95% of the V6 guys here seem to be awesome guys and they all have cool cars... then there’s the couple of other knuckleheads... there cars are cool too I’m sure, the owners well, constantly picking fights and then trying to play the victim...
He has to stop going on those 2 day benders to the Blue Oyster.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:40 AM   #219
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
Why the hell do you keep bringing up the 6th gen? Do you have one? I don’t think so. I really don’t understand how it’s even relevant in this conversation. ITS STILL SLOWER THAN AN L99. And no that doesn’t make me insecure. I DONT CARE IF ITS 5 SECONDS FASTER OR A CALANDER YEAR SLOWER!!! Quit grabbing at straws and google, all your doing is making your self look like an idiot. I’m sure long ago in this thread, even the other V6 guys here were thinking to themselves, “when Is gringo going to shut up?”
Did you Notice that no one is backing you up on any of your Crusades, or are you too busy making stuff up and being lost in that little mind of yours to even pay attention to that. 15ltrockin even bailed on you a LONG time ago.
Rontammy0 said call him out for pinks, that’s what you wanted from me so why aren’t you accepting?
It's relevant because we're comparing the "V6" to the V8. Remember, it's the number of cylinders that seem to be so important, not the generation of the platform.

It's a "V6" too and it's only about 3 tenths slower. For '19, the LGX gets the 10A so it might even be less now.

Why would I want to race your buddy Rontampons for pinks? He has mods, I don't. I wanted to race you for pinks and you chickened out like a little cry baby school girl. So now, you're gonna get your little buddy Rontampons to race me for you?

This is not a V8 only site and if I'm not mistaken, this the general forum section. You want to nut hug each other because you have V8's, you can do that in the L99/LS3 forum.

Last edited by gringo; 06-12-2019 at 06:58 AM.
gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:16 AM   #220
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
It's relevant because we're comparing the "V6" to the V8. Remember, it's the number of cylinders that seem to be so important, not the generation of the platform.

It's a "V6" too and it's only about 3 tenths slower. For '19, the LGX gets the 10A so it might even be less now.

Why would I want to race your buddy Rontampons for pinks? He has mods, I don't. I wanted to race you for pinks and you chickened out like a little cry baby school girl. So now, you're gonna get your little buddy Rontampons to race me for you?

This is not a V8 only site and if I'm not mistaken, this the general forum section. You want to nut hug each other because you have V8's, you can do that in the L99/LS3 forum.
Look at you talking racing again.... Anybody on here with a stock l99 would beat you like a drum down the track....do the basic bolts and still get your ass waxed. You should be on Comedy Central ...at least there you would get paid for having you're dumbass laughed at.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:27 AM   #221
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Look at you talking racing again.... Anybody on here with a stock l99 would beat you like a drum down the track....do the basic bolts and still get your ass waxed. You should be on Comedy Central ...at least there you would get paid for having you're dumbass laughed at.
Anybody with a stock L99? You sure about that even with bolts-ons?

I know you're all jacked up and angry. All that racing and all those lame mods to acheive 375 rwhp and run the 1/4 mile time that a stock 6th gen SS runs. That my friend is true dumbass. You should be on a new America's Funniest Home videos.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:36 AM   #222
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
Anybody with a stock L99? You sure about that even with bolts-ons?

I know you're all jacked up and angry. All that racing and all those lame mods to acheive 375 rwhp and run the 1/4 mile time that a stock 6th gen SS runs. That my friend is true dumbass. You should be on a new America's Funniest Home videos.
With you're dumbass at the wheel...hell ya. You can't run water let alone you're car. I know you have done alot of racing but Xbox doesn't count. You talk about how fast the v6 is. But "you" are not. You can't comment on anything race related because you can't do it......so how would you know what's whats? Oh ya Google.....
Old 06-12-2019, 07:42 AM   #223
Reaper85

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
Actually you bringing up the 6th gen is the dumb part. If we're not excluding generations then the V8 guys will just bring up the V8 specs on a 6th gen and you'd be at a losing battle every time. You brought up the 6th gen because your car doesn't measure up, and you needed to find the next best thing. This is camaro5 if I remember. I'd hope the next generation of car is better in every way. If company's didn't make them faster, stronger, better ect... Alot less people would buy them.
Reaper85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:49 AM   #224
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
With you're dumbass at the wheel...hell ya. You can't run water let alone you're car. I know you have done alot of racing but Xbox doesn't count. You talk about how fast the v6 is. But "you" are not. You can't comment on anything race related because you can't do it......so how would you know what's whats? Oh ya Google.....
No google search needed Tammy. I just searched it right here and saw your dumba$$ thread with the times and the rwhp.

I can comment on anything race related because you don't know jack chit about what I've done.

I hope you at least tuned out that stupid farting AFM. Be a good idea to change out the exploding AFM lifters too if you haven't done so already.

Can't even surpass the 400 rwhp barrier, can ya?