#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Phastek Performance

Old 04-21-2019, 08:55 AM   #85
STALKER

Drives: 2023 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock-It Man View Post
You're talking feelings, but I'm talking physics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock-It Man View Post
Cars can be fast 0-60 due to gearing and tires, but run out of horsepower at the top end of a quarter mile. They still feel fast when driven hard within the speed limit.
Oh you are???
LSX Block, MAST 305 Black Labels, Exceldyne Valves, Diamond Pistons, Callies Crank & Rods, Cam Motion Cam, Johnson 2116LSR Lifters, Comp XDA Pushrods, Jesel Rockers, Mamo MSD, NW 102, Roto-Fab CAI, FAST 65# Injectors, ZL1 Fuel Pump, Kooks 2" Headers, Corsa Sport 3" Catback, Z28 Shifter, ZR1 Clutch, Katech LW Flywheel, 1LE 3.91 Diff, LPW Diff Cover, BMR - 1.4" Springs, LCA's, Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Sway Bars, End Links, Diff Bushings, and Tunnel Brace, Z28/1LE Strut Tower Brace, Improved Racing Oil Cooler

2023 Camaro ZL1 / 1LE
Stock

Last edited by STALKER; 04-21-2019 at 09:46 AM.
STALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 09:45 AM   #86
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 152LTRockin View Post
There is no point to this thread, the people who posted good things........good for you. Those that posted negative things...good for you.

I personally have no idea what any of you think is quick nor do I care if my idea of quick is your idea of quick.

I only posted because I was happy for such a beautiful car that runs like this that I'm that special in some ones eyes that I may drive it temporarily, like all things in life.

I seen a homeless person walk out before me as I was leaving a store last week. I walked to my beautiful Black 2LT fully loaded quick as the devil car. Homeless walked to the side of the parking lot and sat down in the grass holding everything they own in a sack.

I really don't care if my car doesn't impress any of you............I'm happy!
im also loving my 2LT.there will always be something out there thats faster,but when are you going to use it to full potential on a regular basis without losing your liscense or killing someone?im not even using all of my 6 cylinder .
redcoats1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 09:57 AM   #87
KenKat

Drives: 2014 2LT RS Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
V6 owners vs v8 owners...caution..violence.
https://youtu.be/_qu8S704VQY
Those orange heads better back the %#$@ down or there’s gonna be trouble.
KenKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 08:45 AM   #88
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenKat View Post
Those orange heads better back the %#$@ down or there’s gonna be trouble.
Haha....they are about to throw down.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 11:43 AM   #89
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Drives: 15 2lt RS Top Gun Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Is there a throttle controller on it? May be why it feels so responsive.
No throttle controller, I found a local tuner we are gonna look at the tune to see whats going on although hes not a v6 guy. I found a odd problem with this car is as the fuel in the tank gets lower the engine runs leaner and starts to surge a bit at light throttle settings BUT still runs very well especially at WOT, it just screams blows my mind.

I hooked a scanner up and looked at the fuel pressures but I don't have any good specs to compare to. Looks like 57psi at startup 40-47 while driving. I don't know what it is at WOT because I'm not brave enough to look at the scanner at WOT while utility poles turn into picket fences..
152LTRockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 11:52 AM   #90
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoats1976 View Post
im also loving my 2LT.there will always be something out there thats faster,but when are you going to use it to full potential on a regular basis without losing your liscense or killing someone?im not even using all of my 6 cylinder .
Mine is so responsive all it takes is a very light touch on the pedal and its still always over the speed limit. I was in traffic this morning stopped at a light and a 2 fancy identical exotic sports cars pulled along side me revving their engines. I'm not sure what they were never seen anything quite like them but they were nice. It cool that even they know our Camaros are packin heat under the hood ..... HEEEEE

I'm gonna get hood stripes that go on the sides of raised parts of the hood that says DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT PACKIN HEAT!
Old 04-28-2019, 12:35 PM   #91
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
nahhh,regular hood stripes look good tho.got silver hood/deck stripes on mine.
redcoats1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:09 PM   #92
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
i'm not going out to pick a fight, but i will be carrying a bigger bump stick
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:21 PM   #93
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

I must tell you all, I don't know what was done to this car BUT the neighbor has a 2017 v6 Camaro. I can only tell you my car is crazy quick. I'm guessing one hell of a tune because I don't see any other mods at least externally. If it was cammed I'll never know.
Old 04-30-2019, 09:08 PM   #94
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
Mine was too. In 1st and 2nd gear. After that, meh...

Name:  9B7AE49D-BDFD-422E-844F-78AB6CF3140F.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  194.2 KB
Old 04-30-2019, 09:11 PM   #95
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
Mine was too. In 1st and 2nd gear. After that, meh...
Your neighbor has a 2017?????
Old 05-01-2019, 09:02 AM   #96
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
No throttle controller, I found a local tuner we are gonna look at the tune to see whats going on although hes not a v6 guy. I found a odd problem with this car is as the fuel in the tank gets lower the engine runs leaner and starts to surge a bit at light throttle settings BUT still runs very well especially at WOT, it just screams blows my mind.

I hooked a scanner up and looked at the fuel pressures but I don't have any good specs to compare to. Looks like 57psi at startup 40-47 while driving. I don't know what it is at WOT because I'm not brave enough to look at the scanner at WOT while utility poles turn into picket fences..
That's weird....
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:08 AM   #97
J Rod

Drives: '14 BRM 1LE 2SS/RS
Quote:
I must tell you all, I don't know what was done to this car BUT the neighbor has a 2017 v6 Camaro. I can only tell you my car is crazy quick. I'm guessing one hell of a tune because I don't see any other mods at least externally. If it was cammed I'll never know.
Ha! You sound like my coworker who constantly talks about how fast his 300bhp Audi A6 is. He refers to it as "The Beast". lol Of course his last car was a Toyota Corolla so I'm sure it does feel like a rocket. I was going to offer to take him for a ride in my car but I don't want to break his spirit, well that and I don't want him pissing himself on my pass. seat.
LSA Blower w/ 2.45 Griptec, Reinforced Brick, FIC 1000 injectors, JRE FPCM, LFP Dual Pass HX, ZL1 IC pump, RotoFab CAI, Bo White TB, Coated Stainless Power 1-7/8" LTs, NPP, NGK TR7IX, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, AEM X-Series WB, Aeroforce Interceptor, MGW Shifter, Z28 Grill, Gary's Custom ZL1 Rockers, Hero Tails, Tuned by IMC
J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 01:57 PM   #98
qcman

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RDP Tuned L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
I was going to offer to take him for a ride in my car but I don't want to break his spirit, well that and I don't want him pissing himself on my pass. seat.
Haha too funny!
qcman is offline   Reply With Quote