The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 01-03-2014, 02:49 PM   #1
cobra502

Drives: 2014 Corvette Z51
Infotainment Home Screen Icons

I guess if you screw around long enough with all the options you will eventually mess something up. Well, it's my turn now. I was moving the icons around on the home screen and somehow one of the icons moved to a second page. I've been trying for an hour to get it back on the first screen, but no luck. It doesn't seem to work the same way as an iPhone when moving icons from one screen to another. It just stops moving when it gets to one end or the other.

So, if anyone has the answer to this problem I would greatly appreciate it. I can't be the only one who has done this. Thanks in advance.
cobra502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:02 PM   #2
Buzzardz_vette
Remove Before Flight

Drives: 2014 Cpe Z51 2LT Torch Red
Try this - Move the icon to the application tray, then move it to the home page you want it on.

Infotainment System Manual, page 9

Buzzardz_vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:28 AM   #3
cobra502

Drives: 2014 Corvette Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra502 View Post
I guess if you screw around long enough with all the options you will eventually mess something up. Well, it's my turn now. I was moving the icons around on the home screen and somehow one of the icons moved to a second page. I've been trying for an hour to get it back on the first screen, but no luck. It doesn't seem to work the same way as an iPhone when moving icons from one screen to another. It just stops moving when it gets to one end or the other.

So, if anyone has the answer to this problem I would greatly appreciate it. I can't be the only one who has done this. Thanks in advance.

Problem solved. When you try and slide the icon from one screen to another (icon is partway off the screen) continue to keep your finger on the icon for up to as much as 15 seconds. When the icon moves to the next page continue to keep your finger on it and slide it to your desired location on the screen.

I think what caused this in the first place was when moving an icon on the same page do not remove your finger from the icon when the icon is on top of the most far right or left icon. This will force that icon onto another page. I hope this is making sense.
cobra502 is offline   Reply With Quote