Thread: Phastek and mmr
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 01:59 PM   #4
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Hello WldchrySS,

I have been working with you when you reported this center cap issue since the middle of December. Unfortunately it took some time to finally get the photos needed to confirm the issue isn’t with the Center caps but rather the one wheel. Once we had the photos needed on the 17th of January, I was able to proceed with getting you a return label to send that one wheel back so we can inspect it before sending a replacement. I sent you the return label on the 25th of January after going back and forth with the Manufacturer of the wheels, MRR to confirm the return details and return label. You reported you couldn’t send the wheel back after I sent you the return label and wanted the replacement shipped first. I responded we could do that but would need to charge you a $200 deposit which we would refund once we received the old wheel back and confirmed the issue. I requested a deposit so that I can make sure we get the old wheel back. Once you confirmed you didn’t want to proceed with the deposit I was able to get back with you the following business day (28th of January) that I can have the replacement wheel shipped out first without the deposit after all.

Once I have confirmed the tracking number for your replacement wheel I will be sending you an additional email letting you know. I want to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and the delays with communication caused this to take longer than I’d like to resolve but like you mentioned in your post that had to do with our schedules.

-Trae
Sales@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote