View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 07:51 PM   #5
Canadian Steve

Drives: 2019 Camaro SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLuck528 View Post
My 2019 Camaro has a rattle on low acceleration. Sounds like the bolts are lose the the exhaust pipe. The dealership said it was due to high fuel pressure and some flap system in the exhaust. They have already had to replace all my air conditioning parts ie condenser and piping. The radio is having issues with disconnecting from bluetooth and when using the air condition the radio will constantly pop up with climate off which they cant seem to fix. On going since March 18th 2019. Did an oil change and filter change at 1200 miles due to the lifters tapping. even though they said they wherent tapping. Is anyone one else having issues like these with there 2019 camaro????

I have what sounds like a ticking coming from the instrument cluster (or behind it) around 1800 to 2000 RPM. It goes away and lower and higher RPM. I've also started getting a metal banging when the active rev matching operates, which I suspect might be the NPP flaps snapping open. But what caught my attention the most in your post is the CLIMATE OFF message, which I get intermittently even thought the climate control appears to be operating still (lights are on, temperature can be changed, fans are running). These are all on my growing list of issues to bring up with the dealer at the first service appointment.
Canadian Steve is offline   Reply With Quote