View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 07:01 PM   #19
JoeCamaro444

Drives: 2018 2SS M6 Hot Wheels Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayles76 View Post
-UPDATE-

While driving the car home from the dealership last night I think i felt a little bit of the shudder still there but I'm not certain. I feel like it might be just my paranoia of the issue. If it was there it was only at around 73mph with the cruise set.

Drove the car to work today and all was well. No issues, shifted smoother than it used to and I didn't feel anything driving around "normally".

If anything happens after this update i will post it here again and let you guys know. Thanks to everyone who replied to this and shared their stories and information.

Lets hope it's dealt with and not coming back.
Thank you for the update! Mine goes in this Saturday for the first step. I’m assuming they are going to try the flush this time, but I feel it will be on it’s way to a new torque converter soon after. Just a hunch. I have printed out the official tsb to have with me just in case the dealer acts clueless. They have been good to me so far. 👍🏻
1988 IROC-Z (tons of mods), 1995 Z28, 1998 Z28, 2006 GTO, 2010 Camaro 1SS, 2015 Subaru STI, a couple Acuras and multiple Jeeps.
JoeCamaro444 is offline   Reply With Quote