View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 03:29 PM   #25
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
I have documented my experiences with Trifecta on here every step of the way, starting with their "Advantage" emailed base tune all the way up to their in-house T40 Turbo upgrade. I have nothing but positive things to say about them.

*I'm local to their shop in Kirkland WA and did all of my tuning after the "Advantage" email tune on their in-house dyno.

I only had the "Advantage" email tune for a couple of months and remember it making a big difference. Needless to say, the "Elite" in-house dyno tune was a night and day difference even on the stock turbo.

Who are you working with over there? Maybe ask for my tune file (Ryan Cole from Gig Harbor 2016 manual 2.0T Camaro before the T-40 Turbo upgrade) Not sure if you having an automatic makes a difference with the file here? I think they tune the automatic transmission separately?? Idk..

Here are my numbers all dyno tested and measured at the wheels:
Stock - 220HP/240TQ
"Advantage" emailed canned tune - 264HP/287TQ (you should be close to these numbers now)
In-house "Elite" dyno tune - 284HP/311TQ
T40 Turbo w/in-house dyno tune - 337HP/385TQ
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance

Last edited by Start The Machine; 10-15-2020 at 02:32 PM.
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote