View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 03:01 PM   #25
JROC
Account Suspended

Drives: 19 Camaro SS 1LE, 03 Ford Lightning
There's a wise old saying that goes, "familiarity breeds attraction."

For example I'm a white Cracker, but my wife is a black African-American. I grew up hanging around mostly black people. Don't get me wrong I had white friends too, but most of the white girls hanging out weren't interested in white boys, but many black girls were. For this reason I gained a huge attraction for black women, and as a result dated and fornicated with way more black women than I ever did with white or Hispanic women.

Same with music. If all you listen to is rap then you would likely think it's the best music, the same for if a you listen to is heavy metal, or punk rock or whatever.

Point being I used to hate the 2019's. When I saw the 1LE's I thought they looked pretty good, but still preferred the 17/18's. Still I got my 1LE for a nice deal IMO and went with it. Over the last few months I've really warmed up to the 19's to the point where I've started to prefer them depending on color to the older GEN6 cars. Don't get me wrong I like the 16-18. I like their taillights and the clean looking frontend. Still like it or not the 19's really standout. I have to say for such an ugly, poor selling car it sure does garner a lot of positive comments pretty much wherever I go.

Go with the one you like the most or that gives you the better overall deal. There are a few differences and features, but at their heart they are the same cars.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote