View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 02:14 PM   #11
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyefixstuff View Post
Shit. I did something wrong then. LOL.
I took off my driver's side radiator too. Sorry but the plastic intake weights little.

I too am worried, I did these: 1) headers are so much lighter than the stock stuff + cats. I took off some other stuff that ain't needed, engine covers, valve cover covers the studs that hold that stuff up. You can do silly stuff like remove one of the two horns, put the windshield washer bottle into the trunk. BMR mounts, no strut bar (don't know if the 1LE has one).

You can go for rear seat delete and lithium battery, I know it is at the wrong end.

I've hefted all the blowers under question, and IMO the PD with bracket is the lightest, but total installs probably close...
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote