View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 10:53 AM   #4
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangila View Post
I'm looking into getting my first tune so this all new to me. Which do you guys prefer and why? I initially was hard set on the MPVi2 from hp tuners until i saw dynosteve and his support with the BDX (and not to mention its about half the price for remote tuning!). I'm not a hard core tuner/racer and probably wont be switching my mods until I cam (maybe at the end of this year).

Also do you have the freedom to adjust parameters with the BDX like you do with HP? looking to adjust little things like disabling DFCO.

Current mods are:
- RotoFab

- 95mm TB
- Holley Hi Ram

- TSP LT w/no cats
- MBrP race exhasut
I have always been a huge fan of SCT and still uses them daily but we stop at 2015 models and some 2016 models as development has slowed inside SCT for GM.

HPtuners is the best and my first choice for Gen6 Camaro.

I personally wouldn't tune a Gen6 with SCT because as your build progresses you will then be forced to move to HPtuners for additional table access.

And if your car is an auto SCT does not support anything past the 6L80E in the Gen5s.

HPtuners I can't stress this enough.

Doesn't matter if your racing or daily driving if you want to tune don't skimp or you will pay twice.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote