View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 09:37 PM   #639
Dave-ROR

Drives: A few
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc210 View Post
Yep I gave you a point-by in one of the sessions going into T7 (https://youtu.be/hy3D5b04AK4?t=6m20s). It was my first time driving the 996TT and the day could've gone better. Boiled the supposed high-temp brake fluid we had put in within ~5 laps first session, and without having the computer system needed to do a complete brake flush I had to take it easy each session. That combined with using Bridgestone Potenza S02a tires meant I was only a few seconds faster than I've lapped in a '98 Boxster
Rarely see my car from that angle! And that next lap I was black flagged for a "late pass" (it wasn't, it was complete before the braking zone of T7 I just didn't bother moving back over).

Sorry to hear about the brake issues. I experienced a little myself but they were minor compared to that. On Sunday I was a full 7-8 seconds a lap slower due to a tire change so yeah.

Videos sort of play on my work laptop and I was generally running 2:35-2:37 on clean-ish laps Saturday though, not too bad for a overweight Focus.
HPDE/DD: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE || HPDE/DD: 2015 Subaru BRZ ||Tow Vehicle: 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 8.1L || Weekend toy: 1994 MR2 Turbo || The other weekend toy: 1993 MR2 Turbo || Track car: 1998 Integra Type-R || Race car: 1996 Integra GS-R || New race car build: 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback

Too many cars.. never.
Dave-ROR is offline   Reply With Quote