View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 06:33 AM   #3
Dysan911

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2SS
IMHO, the vented mightymouse Wild CC will be all you need if you don't already have any sort of CC now. It includes an adapter that replaces your oil cap lid which is used to redirect crank case gases into the CC which is vented. Its like a hybrid can. It only vents to atmosphere during boost. Non boosted driving it runs off the vacuum from the intake like any other CC.

I myself have the Mightymouse MILD CC which is more designed for N/A so the hose sizes are smaller and doesn't vent the volume of CC Pressure I feel comfortable with so in addition I run a Metco breather in place of my valve cover oil cap. This way the MM mild can is catching oil during normal driving and vents under boost as well as the Metco acting as a secondary vent during boost.

If I had it to do all over again I would just get the MM Wild setup and call it a day.

https://www.mightymousesolutions.com...camaro-6-wild1
Former Ride: 17 Camaro 2SS, M6 - Fifty | Procharger P1SC | 3.7 Pulley | Stage 2 IC | Race Bypass | DSX FF Kit | JRE Custom E85 Flex Fuel Tune | LT4 Fuel System | JMS Voltage Booster | MSD Plug Wires | American Racing 1-7/8's LT Headers Full System Catback | Baro Breakout Harness | LT4 Map Sensor | Katech Ported TB | MMS Oil Catch Can | 160 Thermo | Solo Performance J-Pipes

Dysan911 is offline   Reply With Quote