View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 04:22 PM   #1
exxit

Drives: 2016 1SS D1SC Methfed Lowered Wrapd
Procharger Guys... Catch Can or Breather Pics?

Anyone have pics of their CatchCan setup with their procharger?

With all the front seals blowing (mine seems to be ok so far) I'd like to take some preemptive measures.

Also... at 630whp, is there a certain can that becomes useless? Will just tossing a breather cap or breathers in the right areas work as a bandaid until dropping 300ish+ on a catchcan is less of a pain on the wallet? I personally don't mind if the side effect is oil smell, as I'm pretty much used to it with the procharger kits current setup (hose leading from clean side PCV box to K&N filter) Where would I install them, the breathers, exactly, and does anyone have pictures of this setup with a procharger or similar centri blower?

I don't mean to start a debate about breathers vs a can itself. Just want to solve my crank case pressure problems as cost effectively as possible. If a can is the only way to solve this, simply saying so will do. Thanks in advance peeps!

Now that I give it some thought... How the heck would a closed can breather differ from how procharger already has a hose from the clean side to the filter on the intake of the blower as far as crank case pressure evac goes??
// 3M/Gotch Design Sponsored Gloss Deep Space Colorshift Wrap //

Last edited by exxit; 03-14-2018 at 06:37 PM.
exxit is offline   Reply With Quote