View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 01:41 PM   #1
18RedHot1LE

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE Red Hot
18 Red Hot SS 1LE

I’ve been poking around on here more and more these days reading through all the input so I figured it was about time to stop being a stranger and join in!

I upgraded from a Silver 13 v6 to my 18 Red Hot SS 1LE back mid April this year and when I originally purchased I guess ya could say I was under the impression that I’d be content to enjoy my Camaro ‘as is’ LMAO

Anywho... since driving it off the lot in April I’ve had it ceramic coated, PPF put on the front end, added ZL1 Add ons deluxe splash guards, ZL1 Add ons stealth Wicker bill, C7 carbon ZL1 style rocker panels, Roto Fab cold air intake with the sound delete tube, Elite engineering E2 catch can, IROC Z hood recently after I tragically damaged the original from hitting a vulture on the way home from work one morning [emoji31], and my MBRP catback exhaust should be shipping soon whenever it’s off that Black Friday backorder list!

Soo much for that happy to remain stock right? We’ll see what else that post 36k warranty mileage era brings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
18RedHot1LE is offline   Reply With Quote