View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:23 AM   #2
Darth Martel
Darth Martel

Drives: Black 1SS with 20% tinted windows
I vouch for Ted's service. I've had JRE tunes on my 2010 Camaro SS and my 2016 Camaro SS. Both vehicles had bolt on mods (headers, CAI, ported TB) and JRE tune. My 2016 has the added benefit of an e85 conversion. Both of these vehicles driving experience was totally transformed by Ted's tune. My experience went from meh to , OH HELL YEAH. The initial tune Ted sends isn't your final tune. You install the tune and then you drive the car and data log it. You provide feedback and the data back to Ted and he then adjusts your tune accordingly, until you are happy. Ted went to great lengths with my 2017 to make sure I was happy. He even shipped a part to me just to try to see if the issues I was having were due to that part. It wasn't and Ted's suggestion for what the issue was was spot on. It was a fouled plug, fyi. But, that's the level of commitment Ted and JRE have to making sure their customers are happy and why he's my guy for mods. I consult him on anything performance related and he gives me feedback even if it's something I won't be buying or going through him on. There are other tuners around which I'm sure are great skill/ability and competitive in pricing. I have no reason to try anybody else though because Ted has always taken care of me and treated me as a highly valued customer even though I don't spend thousands and thousands of dollars on mods (like a blower or cam). I can't speak highly enough of Ted or JRE. I just wish I lived closer as I'd actually have him do the install work for me.

Thanks for all you do for your customers and the community Ted. I pay for all the parts and service I get from Ted or any other vendor. So, there is no sponsorship or anything I get from endorsing or giving feedback on anybody. I simply give support to who deserves it.

2016 Black 1SS w/ MRC, low-gloss black wheels, auto trans. Self-created custom Dark Knight Edition accents. Rotofab CAI with dry filter and sound tube delete, PRAY ported intake manifold and throttle body, Texas Speed cam, Stainless Works headers and exhaust, Skid Mark garage E85 kit, JMS fuel pump voltage booster, Circle D torque converter. Custom E85/mod tune by Jannetty Racing.
Darth Martel is offline   Reply With Quote