View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 06:38 PM   #1
NY Andrew

Drives: 2016 Camaro V6 2LT RS Fully Loaded
Unhappy Climate Control Display Gone?

This isn't the first time I've had this issue, it has happened a half a dozen times. When you adjust your climate controls the 8" display will quickly display what you're adjusting. Well, occasionally the below picture is the only thing that appears. You have no means of seeing anything that you're actually adjusting, it's a complete software bug. I believe this is related to remote starting though; I've had similar issues like this before in my 2015 Mustang. I've tried shutting it off and turning it back on, but that didn't work I guess because the system was still technically on (I didn't get out of the car).

I've also had a more complicated software bug regarding the media controls not working this same way as the climate controls when being adjusted (music wasn't displaying on the HUD, AppleCar Play completely inoperable, no bluetooth music streaming working), but I'll save that for a later post once I can get some pictures and attempt to diagnose it somewhat; think that's happened only two times.

This is just extremely frustrating and complicating to deal with while driving, any one had anything similar happen yet? Can't see this being an isolated issue the software's the same, maybe an update of some sort will resolve this issue in the future. Worst part is it's inconsistent and intermittent (one of the hardest problems to troubleshoot).
Attached Images

My 2016 Camaro Bose Subwoofer Install
2016 Camaro V6 Stock to Borla Atak Exhaust Sound
2016 Camaro V6 Resonator & X-Pipe Replace with Midpipe & Borla Atak
NY Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote