View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 09:54 PM   #86

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiam View Post
+1. I was a long time mustang driver and didn't like the 15 stang and decided on the camaro. Every time I read something it said visibility was horrible. After driving it for 1 day it was a non issue. Way overblown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Sorry, it's not overblown. It's measuravpbly baaaaaaad. You've just accepted it. That just means you are ok with the trade off. That is a long way from it being good or even tolerable for those that expect it all.
The above hardly fits your description below....You put more credibility in magazine reviews than the actual experience of numerous owners, like the gentleman you responded too above....That is not a discussion, it's you being a high-minded pompous ass....

I never said the Camaro's vision was "great"....It doesn't have to be...It's a buyer's choice that apparently you think no-one is entitled to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Wow! I don't have a problem. The visibility out of the CAMARO is, however, a major problem. Documented in every single magazine review?

This is called a discussion. If you think the Camaro has GREAT visibility then why can'tt you handle a counter opinion based on data and expert reviews.

I'll gladly move on when you do.

Thanks though, for your thoughtful retort.
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote