View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 09:34 AM   #7
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Well - even stock, the tune can pull power. Also - dyno'ing a car right off the street will probably yield lower numbers from heat soak and MAT retard, which lowers power. CSP's testing, IMHO, was pretty cool, because Andrew showed pretty much max' power and gains, and all in relatively similar temperature conditions and circumstances. IMO - he didn't show great gains just from the LTs alone. A lot of people swear the gains are huge, but, IMHO - 25-RWHP isn't that huge. BUT - I think what is huge is just removing the stock cats' and the heat the pump back into the combustion chambers and resultant issues that causes. I know a little bit of a guy that tracks his car at 700-plus with manifolds and off-road pipes that doesn't having those issues because the stock cats' aren't there. Regardless - if you can run LTs, you should, ha. That's my point. I'm just not completely not sold on spending so much money on 25-RWHP and the rest of that for where I live - it's not worth it. Let that LT4 breathe!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote