View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 01:49 PM   #9
ImmDanny

Drives: 2021 1SS, 1969 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryephile View Post
Welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of us 1LE guys that DD them, however it comes down to expectations and acclimation, and admittedly many of us are track rats so we come from a less plush perspective. You either want a 1LE or you do not. If you haven't test drove a regular SS yet, do so. If you find it perfectly sporting, and it is for most, then that's your calling. The 1LE package is one full notch more hardcore, appropriate for its track pack status.

Take a read on the 1LE sub-forum, that, along with a test drive, will point you in the right direction.
Thank you for the welcome. Only reason I’m considering 1LE is because I do love the looks, and surprisingly there are more 1SS 1LE’s around me than 2SS. I’d rather have the creature comforts of the 2SS but the 1LE is definitely to die for.

Since it’ll be more of a daily, im afraid the “track package” would either go to waste or become somewhat of a nuisance. Main concern are the tires, from what I hear you’re lucky to get 10,000 miles out of them. Guess it’s not a huge deal but in my case it’s an extra cost fairly quick after owning the vehicle. But hey maybe it’s worth that.
ImmDanny is offline   Reply With Quote