View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 12:03 AM   #15
HighIron

Drives: 2024 2SS Summit White
Well, let's see.

At home, despite the fact I keep my car in a a garage, this one guy in a LOUD black Mustang, previous generation to the present ( 2010 or twelve-ish? ) is always speeding down my street at stupidly imprudent speeds in a 25 mph zone, lays on the throttle especially loud as he goes by my house. I once said to a my neighbor, as we witnessed this: "What, is he calling me out?". Very loud: headers without cats likely. He's going to end up dead or in deep shit with the law one day I'm sure. He'll likely T-bone some poor SOB backing out of their driveway as he speeds through the subdivision at 65 MPH.

What is it with these punks in Golfs? I rarely see any "attitude driving" from latest gen Mustangs or Challengers", but from modified Golfs, attitude aplenty. Very "kid-like": I refuse to engage in a high-speed rat race in high traffic, or refuse to run traffic lights? The backwards-hatted little shits no doubt likely brag how they "blew off a V8 Camaro". Pull a decisive lead on them where it's clear they'll never reel you in? You're picking on them.

V8 Chargers. Big chip on the shoulder as well. Always laying rubber from a stop or doing conspicuous burst of speed in stupid situations ( heavy traffic, slow residential areas ). Yeah yeah yeah, I get it: "Don't think I'm slow 'cus I got 4-doors". Yeah yeah, I DO get it: Even though the Charger begat the Challenger, the Charger plays second fiddle, especially in the looks department. Yeah, they ARE fast in their high-perf versions, just don't be a jerk about it...and don't forget, some roads have curves.
HighIron is offline   Reply With Quote