View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:30 AM   #20
TheRealJA105

Drives: 2013 C6Z06
So, no more rattling after i tightened the endlinks and I'm up to 2 events on the bushings with stock brackets. Will continue to keep track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain View Post
Yeah... I didn't want to say anything about it because it's not my issue to say much about, especially since he has expressed that he doesn't want, at this time, to be too public on the potential issue - only that, if you've had your car go to zero-pedal (not faded for a corner or something, actually ZERO pedal...to the floor) to contact him directly. The only thing he's mentioned is that he believes, as JA105 said, is some kind of out-right brake failure. There's a lot of 1LE's out there running around the track without issue and I've personally had my car at the same track he had an issue, with my car pretty stock... It seems like a very rare issue and possibly related to newer-model cars (that is my opinion based on the 2017-2019 cars out there with no report of issue).

He seems to be OK and in fairly good spirits!
doesn't want to be too public - posts on Facebook. Like the girls who tell everyone to stay out of their relationship business but they air all their dirty laundry on FB hahahahahaha
TheRealJA105 is offline   Reply With Quote